Author Topic: ChappersTeddys Family RP SUCKS!  (Read 8138 times)

Well, well, well, if it isn't that rule-breaking idiot I've had to permaban for many reasons.

Well, well, well, if it isn't that rule-breaking idiot I've had to permaban for many reasons.
Sign of a bad host:

takes 7 pages to respond

First, your name was stupid and unoriginal. Secondly, even if you were AFK, the reason ''Wanking'' was completely unneeded. And I do feel sorry for you for having aspergers, but that isn't an excuse to be a dumbass. Plus, can you even read the rules? I clearly stated things you should not do, and I'm pretty damn sure one of them was ''Do not set your name to something stupid''.

Sign of a bad host:

takes 7 pages to respond
I haven't been on the forum for a few days and I don't like visiting the Drama board.

First, your name was stupid and unoriginal.
This is a stupid ban reason.

This is a stupid ban reason.
It isn't. I meant the name he set, ''The Badass''. That is not a real name at all, otherwise people'd be like, ''Hey, The!''

It isn't. I meant the name he set, ''The Badass''. That is not a real name at all, otherwise people'd be like, ''Hey, The!''
The badass is a much more suitable name than mine.

were you using RPchat

I don't know how long it took you to simply quote somebody.
Wow, you "nice," he probably just went on this topic and saw that. Wow, I would never trust you for anything.
And it is a
stupid ban reason.

Wow, you "nice," he probably just went on this topic and saw that. Wow, I would never trust you for anything.
And it is a
it was not a bad ban reason in the bluzone
r.i.p

Stop being a nerd and insult me using English not internet speak oh wait your too pusillanimous individual to do it you spazticated fanny-hole get a wash..
I know that i'm quoting a banned person here, but i just want to add to the "PWN" list some more

I lift.
I'm over 6 feet 3 inches tall.