Poll

What Should I Host Next?

Attack/Defense
Prison Escape
TDMs/DMs
Keep Fortwars
The Hobbit TDM

Author Topic: DrumStix's Island Fortwars! [New Content] [Please Read!]  (Read 9944 times)

I made some fixes, hope you like it

I made some fixes, hope you like it

Application looks really nice.

Application looks really nice, but because I'm me, I'm too lazy to say yes or no.

Really... I understand you don't like the server but you don't have to go on telling the world how you think how bad it is... Have you seen me go over to your topic and say how bad that server is even though I don't like it? No.

Really... I understand you don't like the server but you don't have to go on telling the world how you think how bad it is... Have you seen me go over to your topic and say how bad that server is even though I don't like it? No.
Jakob does this a lot. He'll act all smart and stuff on pretty much every server topic.
Try to ignore him.

Jakob does this a lot. He'll act all smart and stuff on pretty much every server topic.
Try to ignore him.
He's quite annoying. But idiots tend to annoy me.

Jakob, off topic question, are you still MOD at Tezuni's?  Wouldn't be surprised if you aren't.

Try to ignore him.

Yes I can tell, and it's kind of hard to try to make a successful server when someone is always trying to bring you down.

Yeah, I agree with all of you and Jakob is just being an idiot

Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could add to the server?

Name: Jawbreaker

BL_ID:45086

Experiences: I am not admin on very many servers, but I am admin on my friend's server most of the time, and when I do I usually moderate it the best I can, I protect the server from spammers, trollers, etc. I know I am not very experienced, but this will be a first and I will do the best I can to moderate it and learn from what I do.

Recommendations: DrumStix, Miniman, and Cocoa1234

Why Should I admin you? I mainly want to help the server be better than it already is! I really enjoy this server, and play often. I would be very appreciative if I get admin to learn on what I do. I understand that being admin is a privilege, and in order to obtain this privilege you have to succeed in the past things which I have done, I know I am not very experienced, but this would really improve my skills.

Other Notes I really enjoy the server and would like to help out. Plus I am your cousin! So you should trust me.

Accepted

Since your my cousin, I guess I should be able to trust you

Accepted

Since your my cousin, I guess I should be able to trust you
lol how does that work

lol how does that work

His application looked good, and he's my cousin.

Thanks Drum, I really appreciate you accepting me

Thanks Drum, I really appreciate you accepting me

No problem, I will be hosting today as well.