Author Topic: PheckZ's Halo Wars - Badminning  (Read 1624 times)

Playing this halo tdm, going well until the admins start badminning.

There's a chatlog, but it's a bit long. I'll give a TL;DR:
Me killing everyone
Admins get mad
Admins start teleporting
Kill teleporting admins
Banned for being too good

http://imgur.com/a/Dv9yF

as if halo is any better than cod

You got warned multiple times and kicked,that's plenty of time for you to stop spawnkilling.Also you were roostery about it.

You got warned multiple times and kicked,that's plenty of time for you to stop spawnkilling.Also you were roostery about it.
are you stupid kid

Someone's mad.

Except I was killing them well outside their base, the closest being when they step outside and start shooting.

randomtroll confirmed PheckZ

randomtroll confirmed PheckZ
lolno I'm bibbity bawb
Except I was killing them well outside their base, the closest being when they step outside and start shooting.
Then they are stuff at FPS
Anyway I do get that the ban reason was stupidso was the owner and they did abuse the banhammer,find command etc.

Love it when people get upset when they get served in their own server
/support

This guy seems like the person who gets mad and finds an excuse for when he is killed every freakin' time.
/support

It really pisses me off how some tryhard hosts permaban players for killing them.
Like, if you make a DM, you are expected to act like a normal player, not flip your stuff and ban someone for killing you.
/support, /support, /support to the max. I loving hate these kinds of people.