Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38523 times)

stuffs gettin real now (for me)

While you're still starting out, be sure to maximize your defenses (walls included) before upgrading the town hall. It looks like you're doing a pretty good job at that so far, but I would suggest keeping it up.

No more fast dragons or barbarians. :(

No more fast dragons or barbarians. :(

I wish that dragons had been discounted rather than accelerated training times. I gave up on using them due to massive amounts of elixir.

im town hall 4! Horray and i also redesigned my base

not quite done but getting there

My immediate tasks on hand:

Upgrade air defenses to level 6
Upgrade walls to level 7 (~55% done)
Upgrade hog riders to level 3
Upgrade collectors to level 11

not quite done but getting there

You'll never be done  :cookieMonster:

I'm guessing that the people who have quite literally beaten the game have been playing non-stop for years and purchased hundreds of dollars in gems. I know what you mean though.

I'm guessing that the people who have quite literally beaten the game have been playing non-stop for years and purchased hundredsthousands of dollars in gems. I know what you mean though.
ftfy
also, why am i getting th5 and 6 people in silver 2 or 1 attacking me when im in bronze 1

Chris has been booted for inactivity. Sorry chris, for the past five weeks you've never gained any VP or gotten intel for the task force.

Chris has been booted for inactivity. Sorry chris, for the past five weeks you've never gained any VP or gotten intel for the task force.
wrong thread

wrong thread
lol
OT: Redesigned my th4 base for the 4th time and im actually properly happy with it. ill post pics later

Woo, finally got my Barbarian king to level 5. The special ability is pretty cool.

I need less than 6 million gold to finish upgrading my walls to level 7. Then I'm ready for TH8.

I need 54,920,000 gold to max defenses and finish walls to level 7.

That's a lot. XD

Also, 8000th post.

i dropped outta my friends clan because they're all inactive and joined an active clan

Georges you should do your town hall if you only have walls to do. If you wait until you finish walls, you will have to sit and wait for 8 days and not be able to spend loot on anything. If you start the town hall now, you can probably finish walls before it is finished and be able to jump right into TH8 armed to the max.