Author Topic: Moving on to Highschool...  (Read 3915 times)

Oh god.
I miss messing around with the puny 6th graders.
:,(

I'm a 6th 7th grader

>:I

haters gunnu hate on my fails.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:52:43 AM by Sullivan »

I'm a 6th grader

>:I
xD

I also loved to roam the school knowing I was top dog.

xD

I also loved to roam the school knowing I was top dog.

wait

i just remembered

7th now lol

GET READY FOR TORTURE.

Actually, the High School isnt that bad.
I just went to an optional thing today where a bunch of Seniors and Juniors walked you through the school.

It was badass, I now have like 7 senior friends, So ill be fine. Its hot as hell outside though, and I have to transfer classes outside.

I think Highschool will be fun for me.

Now I need to find a girl...

I reported some kids for drug dealing in the classroom, and I got death threats from them.

I reported some kids for drug dealing in the classroom, and I got death threats from them.
LOL!
I didnt know people were stupid enough to deal drugs in the classroom.

dont worry bout that bro, itll all come in time

I perfected this.
I cannot give away my secret, but if you wrap everything just right, you can get that thing flying yards. A sharpened one will stab you.
EDIT:
Also, lol, I modified a pencil to shoot metal BB's.
loving hurt like a mother forgeter, and no one realizes because it's just a pencil.
Don't even start bro.  I had a toy set that was just sitting in my room.  It had plastic tubing and stuff.  Put it all together, rigged 2 rubber bands to it, sharpened a pine dowel rod, and shot it through a cardboard box.

lol, this one senior that was touring me was so badass.
Hes my hero...

In 7th grade a few students were smoking weed in the school bathroom, during the school dance, which is kinda stupid because there were adults lol

No you dont. Focus on your school work, especially this year and next year. If you get bad grades because of a girl problems, you will regret it when trying to get into college.
LOL!
I didnt know people were stupid enough to deal drugs in the classroom.
You'd be surprised. PEople go to class high, people sell it during passing period, in locker rooms, bathrooms, anywhere they can

Don't do this OP, just mind your own loving business.

I'm going into high school, but I'm really not that nervous. It's probably because I'm going to a small private school, with well-behaved, cultured kids.
Yes, there is the possibility that there will be the occasional douchebag in my school, but I'm going to be so overwhelmed by all the good that I won't care.