Author Topic: what to buy?  (Read 2018 times)

Area 51
This game is really fun if you look past all the flaws (some big ones and some small ones)
This isn't the best game ever made, but if you love half-life or games in that genre you'll love this.
It's also freeware

spore
If this game was made in modern day I am pretty sure it would be called "Anthro richard Simulator"

If this game was made in modern day I am pretty sure it would be called "Anthro richard Simulator"

the game is so malleable that you can make as many richards as you want man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0wKegmUJiA

Star Trek Online?

Also huniepop is baller, May have 100%'d it.
I really like bejeweled..
Star trek online is litteraly one of the worst RPG's I have ever player.
warframe, free on steam and takes place in space
Tried it but I didn't like it. My friend said allot things have changed so I can probably try it again.
you probably have this but space engineers
I usually start building something but end up having no idea what to do.
FTL?
Eve?
literally 20 trillion space games out there of all variety
FTL is like a stuff game
I recently tried eve yesterday (for the third time) but it got bored really quick since its the trial bullstuff and I dont feel like grinding 1 billion ISK for another 30 days of playtime
http://store.steampowered.com/app/364940/
Died of cringe
Area 51
This game is really fun if you look past all the flaws (some big ones and some small ones)
This isn't the best game ever made, but if you love half-life or games in that genre you'll love this.
It's also freeware

Looks interesting
spore
Omg I loved that game as a kid.

Team Fortress 2
it's free at least

just remembered that rodina exists
get that its great

Empyrion

It's on Steam, it's really fun. I refunded it not because of the game's state but because a lot of my friends who were supposed to buy it said they changed their mind. I didn't feel like playing the game by myself. It's fun as forget co-op, especially the whole ship building and driving aspect.

FTL is like a stuff game
What to recommend for someone with no taste? :(