Author Topic: Gmod picture thread!  (Read 23128 times)

im not very bright. what does that means

A whole bunch of source games were updated, and it broke Gmod, this happened yesterday, today Garry found the issue, and fixed it, so an update planned for much later had to be emergency released to protect him from mad Emails and to have people playing the game again.  I thought it was just me.  We're very happy.

I have a Q:Will i get hl props if i get gmod or do i have to get CS:s too?

I have a Q:Will i get hl props if i get gmod or do i have to get CS:s too?
You need a game on the source engine, like Portal, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2, Episodes 1, and 2, or Counter Strike: Source.  You always get Half-Life 2 props.

you always get half life 2 episode 1 props. because HL2 epi' 2  wasnt released until after gmod10. i think.

Tahnks for helping me ut and it says that i need to upadte my video driver but it does not know what type are they...Help?

edit: btw, whats your blockland name.
Partizan.
If you want, you can add me on Steam, too. I believe you can use either [KCIK] Partizan or Heroms to add me. (I recommend the latter)

Tahnks for helping me ut and it says that i need to upadte my video driver but it does not know what type are they...Help?
Go to your card manufacturer's website. (Nvidia or ATI)
They should offer drivers, just be sure to uninstall your old ones first.

ok cool, did you check to see if i was right about the portal - gmod thing on steam?

Yes, portal would work.
I'd recommend buying one of the 24.99 bundles though. Unless you really want those portal props.

Back on topic:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:31:48 PM by Marcem »

What we do to Adam/Headcrab Zombie's spray/avatar.

Not very original I think.

How come GMan's face can have the most ridiculous poses?