Who's the coolest?

PixelKid
3 (50%)
Charles D'Grape
2 (33.3%)
Anthony
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [315x315]EVOLUTION! [Waiting for people to post!]  (Read 3855 times)

Please resize these things properly.
this please. do an original resize of 150x113. it's what I use. resize them by the nearest neighbor like yosher suggested in your last adventure. it would help you more with spacing out interior

Please resize these things properly.
What's the resolution of these things originally?
63 to 320

63 to 320

Don't do this, please. Enlarge it to 315 instead, that is the correct resolution.

Allow me to show what the difference is when you multiply the resolution which is the correct way, and when you pick a random resolution which is the wrong way.

This is an image of Reginald that was originally 50x50 and was enlarged to 250x250. Looks good.

This is an image of Reginald that was originally 50x50 and was enlarged to 270x270. Looks really strange on some parts(eyes, left leg).

Even though this isn't too noticable it's still better to do it the correct way.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:08:05 PM by Yosher »

Fixed title and new pics will be 315. Now waiting for commands.

Use schoolbag as storage system, eat some food, then travel out to the forest

Apparently, you didn't save enough for running away. You found a chicken wing and ate it. Now the bag is empty.

You begin to head to the forest.

Collect rocks, make axe, smash cave rocks until you find minerals and then smelt weapons of mass destruction in a campfire.

MANLY SURVIVAL

Collect rocks, make axe, smash cave rocks until you find minerals and then smelt weapons of mass destruction in a campfire.

MANLY SURVIVAL

Watch out, we got an oversized image here.

Instead of completely ignoring your post, I made you collect 3 rocks.

YOU SLAVE DRIVER
Collect more things until something happens.

You get to 9 rocks.
LEVEL UP!
You are now Level 2
You have 2 Skill Points.
You can unlock:

THROWING SKILL
ARCHERY SKILL
MELEE SKILL
CONVERSATION SKILL

THROWING SKILLS FOR ROCKS.

THROWING SKILLS FOR ROCKS.
Your throwing skill is upgraded. Better aim when throwing at long distances.
One Point Left. Let somebody else use it.

conversation skill so when you talk to anthony, you don't scare him off