Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7725978 times)

also vinyl and derpy

also, a sceneshot from Equestria Girls

confirmed: twilight's mane-style is unchanged post princess-hood (which i believe was already know)
this implies, to me, that as expected she's still just a regular ol' pony who also happens to be an alicorn

and holy forget that's brad
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:22:25 PM by Blastdown »

#1 those ponies are scary af, #2 I'm going to burn Brad.

Why do all the drawings I do for money suddenly suck more than my other works?

I TRIED. I PUT LOVE INTO IT I SWEAR. Love for money probably.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:54:05 PM by Pengie »

Perhaps because it's something someone else wants, and not what you're passionate about? That would prompt you to put less heart into it, than if it were something you actually wanted to do, regardless of whether or not they're paying you.

Guys what if there's like 2 universes.

Where twilight is an alicorn and isn't.

Inb4infinite

Guys what if there's like 2 universes.

Where twilight is an alicorn and isn't.

Inb4infinite
Because of the multiverse theory, there are probably a million universes where she is and a million where she isn't.

Perhaps because it's something someone else wants, and not what you're passionate about? That would prompt you to put less heart into it, than if it were something you actually wanted to do, regardless of whether or not they're paying you.

But even when people request things from me, I always put my best in it. :u

PENGUE UR A WEERDO

Because of the multiverse theory, there are probably a million universes where she is and a million where she isn't.
dude
its just like bioshock infinite

dude
its just like bioshock infinite
Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:27:59 PM by Masterlegodude »

The department?
I flunked out of spelling class in kindergarten, i only know how to C in the alphabet

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:59:22 AM by Sentry »