Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 578531 times)

how the forget do you find the railroad
You follow the freedom pass or whatever it's called

how the forget do you find the railroad

I have not been able to escape getting the "Follow the Freedom Trail" quest yet in any of my 4 playthroughs, how the forget do you NOT find the railroad?

I have the quest, it just says "Continue following the Freedom Trail" without any markers or anything.

The Freedom Trail starts at Boston Common

go there and follow red lines/arrows & remember the marked letters on the ground as you go

Start at boston common and don't leave sneak or swann will get u

Perhaps it's an entrance point for a later DLC, given how far out of the map it is?

Here's some pics from my adventures.

Closeup of my Pacified Deathclaw

The creepiest and most wrong skeleton in this entire game.

Got spooked when I got this close to a presumed dead Ghoul.

good deathclaw fighting tactic: blow the legs out first. they get some nice open fractures and can't move at all
as for ghouls, I always shoot a body I know I didn't kill lol 3spooky

as for ghouls, I always shoot a body I know I didn't kill lol 3spooky
That's what I do, and spam the VATS button.
But I didn't see this body, as it was behind that log, and when I walked over to it I was really close, and it didn't get up, so I assumed it was dead.

I went to loot it and it told me to pickpocket instead.

I think out of all the unstable stuff in the game, Vertibirds are at the top of the list by a mile

They can't seem to stay in the air for any extended period of time, I was doing a quest at that amphitheater when a Vertibird suddenly slammed into the building in the back, instantly killing two members of the cult with the blast and wedging itself in the wall before vibrating wildly

It was quite a spectacle

Update: it explodes when I shoot at it
https://gfycat.com/AlarmingImpassionedEmperorshrimp

Did you have to force your way through any map walls to get there?

The creepiest and most wrong skeleton in this entire game.

good stuff

I just realized it was a regular baby bottle.
stuff

Giving Vertibirds, and their pilots, a decent amount of health/damage resistance is one of the few things I really hope gets patched.

It's forgetin' hilarious that they constantly fall out of the sky, but also completely stupid.

Something reveals itself in the distance

The vertical bear

Most people would say "why", but I say...

Yao Guai