Author Topic: Heedicalking's Modern War  (Read 119924 times)

Mostly the higher IDS are the newer players and thus the so called noobs.
No, those are called newblets.

-snip-
I would prefer GC's for movies and Heedicalking's just for shotting people :D

I would prefer GC's for movies and Heedicalking's just for shotting people :D
Yes. Mine is more for a TDM while gravity's is used for screenshots, movies and looking good. Some people complain though that gravity's makes the FPS drop even if only one is spawned.

Bump for the Humvee.

This looks really cool to download I might give you some  :iceCream:  and   :cookie:s

I see lots of cool Modern Warfare vehicles but what about guns (Besides the ones ON the vehicles)? Have you ever tried making one? Like an AK-47 Grenadier or a M249 SAW? Not mounted on a heli or a truck but for players. Because seeing how much time and effort you put into vehicles I think you could do a great job with weapons
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 03:18:46 PM by Ev Dowg »

Like Ev Dowg Said, Why not putting down the Modern War for awhile? And start making some deatailed guns, like press space to launch a grenade? Or space to look though a ACOG scope? And, if you don't start with the weapons, i have an idea for a next vechicle, It might be hard but a Moveable SAM would be nice.

Like Ev Dowg Said, Why not putting down the Modern War for awhile? And start making some deatailed guns, like press space to launch a grenade? Or space to look though a ACOG scope? And, if you don't start with the weapons, i have an idea for a next vechicle, It might be hard but a Moveable SAM would be nice.
I didn't say put Modern Warfare down. I just suggested some weapons to add on to his Modern Warfare Add-On series. I mean, picture it: A war with only vehicles. No offense Heed but It seems a little weird.

I see lots of cool Modern Warfare vehicles but what about guns (Besides the ones ON the vehicles)? Have you ever tried making one? Like an AK-47 Grenadier or a M249 SAW? Not mounted on a heli or a truck but for players. Because seeing how much time and effort you put into vehicles I think you could do a great job with weapons

OMFG...
#1: That is so damn epic!
#2: When can we download them!!
And #3: Why am I crying with joy!!!

OMFG...
#1: That is so damn epic!
#2: When can we download them!!
And #3: Why am I crying with joy!!!

1: No answer
2: Later
3: Because the tear fairies invaded your brain and planted a state of mind to make you cry when you see this, then you post about it in this topic claiming they are tears of joy when you are really being enslaved by a mystical world os emotions.

1: No answer
2: Later
3: Because the tear fairies invaded your brain and planted a state of mind to make you cry when you see this, then you post about it in this topic claiming they are tears of joy when you are really being enslaved by a mystical world os emotions.

Indeed i am <cries more> Sniff. get them out :(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:19:37 AM by Rotten Eggs »

The Humvee is....

Good, really good.