Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2441492 times)

Someone buy my Tuxxy

I want the new gabe glasses for the heavy, anyone else seen them?

I bet they would look good with the soviet gentlemann.

http://i.imgur.com/x6w4aWc.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

TF2OP is the home of the highest concentration of illiterate people (or at least people who are too lazy to read and just make stupid assumptions, more likely the latter) on the internet

I mentioned this before but on the post for my Unusual Fez I put in bright blue letters that every offer must include a Strange Kritzkrieg to be considered, and some guy posted offers without one not once but TWICE, even after being told by me the first time that that was the exact reason why it was not a valid offer

People keep joining the server I'm in just so they can send me a trade request to ask about the Fez

It's incredibly annoying
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 02:06:18 AM by Regulith »

People keep joining the server I'm in just so they can send me a trade request to ask about the Fez

It's incredibly annoying
Every trade I've ever made on the OP, I put "Please, comment here before adding me." etc etc and EVERYONE JUST ADDS ME INSTEAD UGH

And then you have the handicaps that go by bp.tf and won't by my honest quick sell because its "not lower than backpack lel"

And then you have the handicaps that go by bp.tf and won't by my honest quick sell because its "not lower than backpack lel"
what are they offering you? and what are you selling?

what are they offering you? and what are you selling?
I was offering my Peace Spartan for 30 keys when others have turned down offers of 45+ for the same hat but because everyone wanted offers "50% off lower BP.TF price" (which was both outdated and horribly wrong at the time) i got denied every single time.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:55:59 AM by Dnitro »

does anyone else here play TF2x10
also how come keys keep getting more expensive
it's like 6 refined now when it used to be like 2
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 10:01:59 AM by The Resonte! »

does anyone else here play TF2x10
also how come keys keep getting more expensive
it's like 6 refined now when it used to be like 2
Sandboxie
Ref is worth nothing
Steam market
Keys are the new currency because refined metal can be made by people.
Think about how Germany started printing money after WWI.

Ref is worth nothing
damnit i have a lot of ref

should i just buy keys with it?
or what?

damnit i have a lot of ref

should i just buy keys with it?
or what?
Keys!111

Ref is worth nothing meaning the markets are flooded with it. It's still "worth" 35 cents or whatever, but keys are what people are using as currency mostly right now.
Keys are going up in refined and probably will continue to do so, so sure buy keys with your ref.

Ref is worth nothing meaning the markets are flooded with it. It's still "worth" 35 cents or whatever, but keys are what people are using as currency mostly right now.
Keys are going up in refined and probably will continue to do so, so sure buy keys with your ref.

And this is the reason I don't play TF2 anymore :I