Author Topic: Guardians of Blockland HQ  (Read 6301 times)

well i already dont like popcorn ladder, off to a good start id say.

there is no reason you shouldnt be using bigger bricks
Well yeah, but it's easier to do it this way.

Lol, you're by far my most favorite forumer.

Also, there's this button...

Thanks! I always love compliments.
does this break any rules?

I saw that ground texture and had a flash back of all the fun I had in maps

Bleh. it looks like you looks like you just didn't put that much effort at all, plus you could have used larger bricks.

Bleh. it looks like you looks like you just didn't put that much effort at all, plus you could have used larger bricks.
You'd be able to actually see it if the picture size limit wasn't so friggin' tiny! So sorry about that.

easier and uglier, dont do it

did you really just use that as an excuse? "Its easier to build my house out of 1x1x5s. So i think ill just do that because eh, i dont really care enough about the build its self to actually put the required time and effort into it to make it look nice."

easier and uglier, dont do it
You don't get a say in it. All you ever do is whine. To everybody else, I'm sorry if I sound childish saying that, but you'd probably feel the same if the same person whines to you at least more than once.

did you really just use that as an excuse? "Its easier to build my house out of 1x1x5s. So i think ill just do that because eh, i dont really care enough about the build its self to actually put the required time and effort into it to make it look nice."
Sorta, yeah. Non-OCD victims focus on how it's designed and how easy it is to build, not the tiny lines on the walls created from brick edges.

Sorta, yeah. Non-OCD victims focus on how it's designed and how easy it is to build, not the tiny lines on the walls created from brick edges.
Er, no. A good builder focuses on design and looks, like with the lines on the walls.  it doesn't matter if they're OCD or not.

You realize your trying to school one of the top builders in Blockland and telling him he has OCD?

Er, no. A good builder focuses on design and looks, like with the lines on the walls.  it doesn't matter if they're OCD or not.
First off, thank you for commenting maturely, unlike everybody else on these forums.
Anyways, there's always two types of builders; those who strive for beauty and those who strive for creativity. I'm about 85% creativity and 15% beauty. So yeah.

You realize your trying to school one of the top builders in Blockland and telling him he has OCD?
Anybody notice how this kid never learns how to stop trolling me? I'm literally laughing now!