Author Topic: BLF Team Fortress 2 Highlander Event - it went okay  (Read 12557 times)

gonna have to recall my bet

just spent my last ref

We're doing a practice lobby for team BLU in about 20 mins. Add Dmanic/cooldawson on steam for more info.

why has red done jack stuff and blu gets all the glory and practice time

At least 50 hours? Hm...is 372 good? >:3

Red team, it's up to you to organize practice. I organized BLU practice because I'm on blue.

On another note, we got entire BLU team together to practice. Let's do this >:D

so does anyone on red wanna do stuff

That was loving awesome. Most fun I've ever had in TF2.
Cancel couldn't join though. Might be a problem.

That was loving awesome. Most fun I've ever had in TF2.
Cancel couldn't join though. Might be a problem.

I agree that was loads of fun. I'd also like to point out that I plan to make a real comp team soon so just a heads up for anyone who may be interested.

I agree that was loads of fun. I'd also like to point out that I plan to make a real comp team soon so just a heads up for anyone who may be interested.

I am more interested than you could even imagine.

Also that was loads of fun.

I'll bug ya on steam about it.

I'll join it
don't have much Competitive experience but apparently people say I'm good.

yo red, y'all wanna practice as a team or what?

Interest indeed! I'd like to get more into this.

As for the match itself, I'm not sure I've ever had more stress playing this game. Medic is so damn important...

yes
can you do me a favor and add me on steam?  i can't seem to find you.  and can you help rally up some people and get them on the mumble?

ALSO, if you're going to be on red, can you please just get loving mumble?  it makes it easier for everyone on the team?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 07:51:52 PM by OrkusBorkus »