Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288878 times)

donnie literally did nothing wrong in this situation
you've been crying for attention on this forum for i dont know how loving long, how is anyone supposed to believe you're gonna go through with a Self Delete plan
dont provoke him

dont provoke him
i suppose that was rude of me but still, the dude needs a wake up call

donnie literally did nothing wrong in this situation
you've been crying for attention on this forum for i dont know how loving long, how is anyone supposed to believe you're gonna go through with a Self Delete plan
welcome to your tape

don't bug me any further about it.

"don't bug me any further about it although i have had to show myself of how much of a prick i was being to someone who didn't give me attention"

After today's events, Donnies Catch.
I'll let you guys make your own conclusions with this convo

Kanye = Donnie's Catch btw

I figured I'd let everybody on my steam list know that I wasn't going to be around any longer.
There are no words for the immeasurable rage you've brought up in me.

You know, in my lifetime I've been pretty lucky that when I've had friends commit Self Delete, fate made the decision that most would live that day, either because we intervened or because luck said their method would fail. Every time I think about the ones we couldn't save, the thing that stands out most is the silence. They suffered silently. They didn't want others to know of their problems. They were quiet, quick and felt that their actions would work out better for the rest of us. There are very specific traits about those who take the leap. I've become much better at knowing who I need to watch out for, because I have an active interest in helping others.

You are the exemplification of a loving little millennial stuff looking to find whatever excuse you can use to grab attention, and when somebody, anybody, tries to actually give you serious goddam advice to fix your loving life, you treat it as though you've just been attacked. You lie and twist your words and you do whatever is within your power to convince others that you deserve all the love and attention and care because you're "special". You wouldn't know suicidal depression if it loving slapped you in the loving face every goddam day of your goddam life no matter where you were or who you were with. That's what it loving really feels like to want the end, and I guarantee, I'd put money down, that you couldn't even imagine the feeling. Your whole story reeks of solid stuffe, and I'm so glad that Shazoo and Donnie have come forward with the proof I need to put you on the goddam spot.

Once upon a time I might have defended you; you were getting picked on and thrown to the loving weeds, and not all of that was deserved. A little social awkwardness, a little mix of odd interests. It happens, and some people here can't tolerate that. But every time you think the situation is bad, you somehow find some way to show how it's "worse", so long as it let's you earn all the pity points in the world.

The only thing special about you is that you're at the top of the loving list of people I have a searing loving hated of, and it's not just because of this. Grow the forget up.

ahahahahahahahahaha

There are no words for the immeasurable rage you've brought up in me.

You know, in my lifetime I've been pretty lucky that when I've had friends commit Self Delete, fate made the decision that most would live that day, either because we intervened or because luck said their method would fail. Every time I think about the ones we couldn't save, the thing that stands out most is the silence. They suffered silently. They didn't want others to know of their problems. They were quiet, quick and felt that their actions would work out better for the rest of us. There are very specific traits about those who take the leap. I've become much better at knowing who I need to watch out for, because I have an active interest in helping others.

You are the exemplification of a loving little millennial stuff looking to find whatever excuse you can use to grab attention, and when somebody, anybody, tries to actually give you serious goddam advice to fix your loving life, you treat it as though you've just been attacked. You lie and twist your words and you do whatever is within your power to convince others that you deserve all the love and attention and care because you're "special". You wouldn't know suicidal depression if it loving slapped you in the loving face every goddam day of your goddam life no matter where you were or who you were with. That's what it loving really feels like to want the end, and I guarantee, I'd put money down, that you couldn't even imagine the feeling. Your whole story reeks of solid stuffe, and I'm so glad that Shazoo and Donnie have come forward with the proof I need to put you on the goddam spot.

Once upon a time I might have defended you; you were getting picked on and thrown to the loving weeds, and not all of that was deserved. A little social awkwardness, a little mix of odd interests. It happens, and some people here can't tolerate that. But every time you think the situation is bad, you somehow find some way to show how it's "worse", so long as it let's you earn all the pity points in the world.

The only thing special about you is that you're at the top of the loving list of people I have a searing loving hated of, and it's not just because of this. Grow the forget up.
welcome to your tape

I really don't like Trogtor anymore

it's 2017 and i still hate IkeTheGeneric. So much that i blocked him exactly two days ago. I will never read a single post by this imbecile

-snip-
Jesus Christ…
I'm sorry? I really have no idea what to say to this.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/8JkUhhW.png[/img]

Christ why tf is Outland acting so passive-agressive in this, Donnie tried to give him legit advice and he just gave stuff attitude right back