Poll

Proposal: End War of the Suez. Declare white peace.

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: DEFCON - END OF AN ERA (1990)  (Read 125099 times)

britain tells Taco Bell it can be in this email if it sends britain a TacoBell wireless BlackBerry from T-Mobile America's largest network
China has been scanned by telephone conversation yesterday and we are hereby incorporated into the new features of course.

China has been scanned by telephone conversation yesterday and we are hereby incorporated into the new features of course.
the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way for the first time since I've been waiting for the next bus

Australian submarines surface in the carribien and give the Chinese a small black strongbox

its contents are unknown except to the Chinese crew and Australian crew

Ah yes thank you for that, my friend. All routine type things, of course! Very routine! Yes, of course!

Yes yes I'll be on my way now!!

*comes out of a dark alleyway with a fedora and gun*
ur not going anywhere

*reveals i too have a weapon of sorts*

not so fast........

you could really hurt someone with that

please put it away
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:34:47 PM by Maxwell. »

a polish spy has been killed in the united states

he was caught relaying intelligence

poland can not into espionage

But can espionage into Poland?

was Poland trying to spy on their space program

China sends Cuba nuclear missile parts via cargo ship. Chinese technicians on ships in the Caribbean go to the island to help them put it together.

China sends Cuba nuclear missile parts via cargo ship. Chinese technicians on ships in the Caribbean go to the island to help them put it together.
Ahhhh no you don't.

The cargo ship was stopped and constantly annoyed, even to the point if they didn't turn back, they would have rounds fired very close to their bows.

a polish spy has been killed in the united states

he was caught relaying intelligence
The United States demands Poland to tell them their missions and what they recieved and relayed to other nations and internally.

Or consequences will occur.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:37:05 PM by Swat 3 »

you don't even know what's on the ship

you have to investigate and hold those ships