Author Topic: Daniel Rogers giratina- "dont say handicap or ill call the police!!"  (Read 30380 times)

then you're probably a troll.

what kind of computer do you use anyways
a computer that came out in 2008 i think is the XP!

well chaos said 13 are only allowed on the COMPUTER DUH YOU cigarette!!!

Ok, so I'm a bundle of sticks now?

Well, you know what he said... 13 and up. Better leave, boy.

I feel sorry for Daniel.

I feel sorry for Daniel.

It's sort of both our faults.

It's daniel's fault for coming here.
Our fault for being a bunch of @sses.
His mother's fault for not using a condom.

it should have a built in webcam, then

the other way round growing up DUH!

I wasn't implying you looked older in that picture, I was implying you looked younger.

His mother's fault for not using a condom.

Ahaha

Wait what

What happened to staying away from Drama?

I sent Daniel a message, telling him about all the things that he shouldn't do. This is the message I got back:

your right i just really really really hate being called handicap it gives me bad memories of my past with my sister and my dad before he ran away i just cant it these people are being so mean to me just think about my age in profile is right i don't take lies i just want these people to get off blockland and forums not kill them I JUST CANT DAM TAKE IT ANYMORE I MEAN NOT ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH MY LIFE!!!! (sorry for caps)
i wish i can just ban them to give them a liesen I'm going to stay away from Drama for sometime i may not go back in there again you really helped i know as soon i got on the forums i was crazy using caps is just i just got on a new thing and all of these add ons are cool that's why i came on here in the first place to get more add ons i now 2 places to get add ons RTB and forums becuse i maybe a bit like this becuse i was born with something Called Autism!

you really helped thxs just dont call me that word you know what word the R word just please don't say it thxs for the help!

Don't call him ragamuffin

I can't tell if he's trolling or not.

if he is, it's sad. I just wish he'd prove it by doing the "hi blockland" thing

Largest run-on sentance ever. And I was right! He does have a forgeted up family.

Catch?

>Mother
>Condom

You know because women don't use condoms

Must be past his bedtime.  He hasn't posted for a while.  Anyway, the COPPA exists for a reason, right?

>Mother
>Condom

You know because women don't use condoms

No, you're wrong; His mother's snake. Durr.