Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 722925 times)

Why do some weapons have ammo and others don't?

what are you talking about

Why do some weapons have ammo and others don't?
I have encountered this too...

what are you talking about
When you shoot the assault rifle, it has an ammo counter.  Other weapons, like the Classic SMG do not have such a feature.

Why is this?

When you shoot the assault rifle, it has an ammo counter.  Other weapons, like the Classic SMG do not have such a feature.

Why is this?
maybe because the smg is the one from RTB?

The RTB version should have consideration for removal if it isn't updated soon...

oiling a few joints

stay tuned

oiling a few joints

stay tuned

what kind of saying is this

what kind of saying is this

"Oiling a few joints" is the modernized and English translation of the Latin phrase "Plori Ubunam b Machina", roughly translated as "Keeping Machine Good" or "Bettering Machine". It was used by the Latins to positively describe how a business or more literally a machine was working. Today it's meaning has shifted slightly to upgrading the aforementioned object.

"Oiling a few joints" is the modernized and English translation of the Latin phrase "Plori Ubunam b Machina", roughly translated as "Keeping Machine Good" or "Bettering Machine". It was used by the Latins to positively describe how a business or more literally a machine was working. Today it's meaning has shifted slightly to upgrading the aforementioned object.

shutup noob

:c I don't see the monkey wrench or stick were is IT!

oiling a few joints

stay tuned

Okay I don't want to know what you do with your snake okay

tmi man

bushi pls

:c I don't see the monkey wrench or stick were is IT!
o_o still don't se after i even took the file out make a new file copyed the info out and put in in a unziped file it no work D: