Author Topic: The "Zedrow/Ocelotus" Thread  (Read 19819 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I just defend myself. Why is that a crime? Because I don't do it the same way everyone else does?

It's a 'crime' because you attempt deny everyone the same rights you claim for yourself.  You hypocritically insult everyone, then fall down and cry victim when they call out your hypocrisy.  Is that what you mean by "not doing it the same way as everyone else"?

I said stuff. People said stuff. I left it. It was fine. Be the bigger person like you're supposed to be. Christ.

Wow this is a densely packed sentence.  We've got false equivocation, trying to say that everyone is at fault now that you're on the losing end.  Just a few posts ago you were convinced you had done nothing wrong.  We've got a straight up lie - 'I left it' - you escalated it by trying to bring authority down on your opponents.  The whole thing implies a cry for neutrality - after your appeal to authority failed, you suddenly want everything to be left alone - like reaching for a knife, being disarmed, then crying for a fair fight.  Then the cherry on top - a direct insult - seemingly for the crime of actually responding to you.  It's actually a double whammy, implying that I'm being petty and not being a proper authority figure. 

You probably actually think that because every time because every time you cried victim at school it probably worked.  That's what you expect authorities to do, just robotically respond to any complaint, no matter how manufactured.

I have a bad feeling about this now

This should be the "Zedrow/Ocelotus and Kaz" thread.

It's a 'crime' because you attempt deny everyone the same rights you claim for yourself. The idea that someone can't change their mind midtopic really shouldn't be that foreign to you people. You hypocritically insult everyone, then fall down and cry victim when they call out your hypocrisy. Same as before Is that what you mean by "not doing it the same way as everyone else"? No, I actually will try to defend myself instead of just calling someone an idiot. But, long drawn out arguments get me banned.

Wow this is a densely packed sentence. Say what you can with as little as you're given. We've got false equivocation, trying to say that everyone is at fault now that you're on the losing end. Thats in no way blaming anyone but you. Just a few posts ago you were convinced you had done nothing wrong. Same as the beginning. We've got a straight up lie - 'I left it' - you escalated it by trying to bring authority down on your opponents. I posted a few times, realized it was going nowhere, then left it. The whole thing implies a cry for neutrality - after your appeal to authority failed, you suddenly want everything to be left alone - like reaching for a knife, being disarmed, then crying for a fair fight. My appeal to authority was to get a stalker off my back. One that you supported. Then the cherry on top - a direct insult - seemingly for the crime of actually responding to you. You are literally the creator of this game and the end all be all admin on this forum. Positions come with responsibilities. I hope you don't cancel Fez 2 over this. It's actually a double whammy, implying that I'm being petty and not being a proper authority figure.  No, by all means, continue to participate in discussion. Just don't be surprised when someone calls you out for playing favorites(or the opposite in this case).

You probably actually think that because every time because every time you cried victim at school it probably worked.  That's what you expect authorities to do, just robotically respond to any complaint, no matter how manufactured.

Badspot

• Administrator
You know something funny, Badspot? If the rolls were reversed, I'd have given you every chance I could have. It's what unbiased means.

Are you serious?  You couldn't handle someone replying ":)" to you.  If you were admin of a forum you wouldn't make it 2 days before e-suiciding.  How can you be this bad at evaluating your own abilities?  

It wasn't the face. It wasn't even the post. It was to call attentions to his overall actions; something you did for him, but not for me.

And for the record, since I left I've had a little mod experience. It's hard to be impartial, but not impossible.

And you know what's worse? This is the longest dialog I've seen you have outside of a development thread.

And you know what's worse? This is the longest dialog I've seen you have outside of a development thread.
thats only because your literally arguing with him and your pissing all of us off right now

This should be the "Zedrow/Ocelotus and Kaz" thread.
it shouldnt be

seriously, just make another thread about this. i dont wanna see it. unless kaz is an alt of zedrow it's irrelevant to this thread and should get its own if you really want to talk about it.

thats only because your literally arguing with him and your pissing all of us off right now
How could you ever know what's best for your community if you don't speak with them?

Why is Kaz dodging almost every line of literature

How could you ever know what's best for your community if you don't speak with them?
arguing is not the way to do it