Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars Beta GUI v2.1 - Thread Re-Open (GUI Touchups and Keybind)  (Read 5737 times)

V2
Well, I've been working on a client side mod for Glass' Trench Wars for a while, and the beta is done.

Features :
  • Donate Points : Apparently fixed this..?
  • Live Capture Map : Shows what points are controlled by red or blue on a list.
  • Stats : Check your health, dirt and score on a GUI.

Changelog
v2 Beta - Server side donating apparently fixed, GUIs made to look better, capture map is now a List, stats GUI is redesigned.

v2.1 Beta - Keybind added.
More features to come.

Place the add-on into your Blockland/Add-Ons folder.
In-Game you will need to type /trenchgui to open your GUI. It will later be keybind operated.

Both this client side mod and the server side mod made to work with the GUIs are made by me for Glass' Trench Wars.

>>View VirusTotal Scan<<

If you see any other bugs, just report them to me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:46:45 PM by Pacnet2012² »

Looks cool. Is this being used in his server yet?

I didn't really want this released Via Forums, I was going to wait till the RTB Finished Processing so when we release Updates people can automatically download them..

cooltext graphics generator

cooltext graphics generator
I lol'd. I dont know why he didn't just use the logo from the topic. :p

I didn't really want this released Via Forums, I was going to wait till the RTB Finished Processing so when we release Updates people can automatically download them..

It might get declined.

It might get declined.
Meh, It servs a use to the server, And Jasas CRP got Accepted so.

Needs a better picture for th map. It should be fresh after a reset with no players on it.

Needs a better picture for th map. It should be fresh after a reset with no players on it.
We are editing that in V2. I might just have the brick map in spawnroom imnstead of the Map itself. Or just a list like

EastPoint: Blue
MiddlePoint: Red
WestPoint: Red

Neat GUI. Can't wait to try. Can't wait for keybind. ;3

why isn't there a keybind for the trench gui? keybinds take like 10 seconds to make. just wondering

donating points doesn't even work, I can spam the stuff out of anyone with this.

why isn't there a keybind for the trench gui? keybinds take like 10 seconds to make. just wondering
I think it's on purpose.

donating points doesn't even work, I can spam the stuff out of anyone with this.
I think it's on purpose.