Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 59981 times)

whos unfriending who and what did you guys do even

i'm just saying the reason he did unfriend me wasn't because i was being a richard to him about the incident like u seem to think i was for some reason, he just decided to remove me afterwards
initially, yes, I thought this. but after you said it was before this incident I realised it could be for any reason, I just thought you posting it in here meant you were mad about him removing you for that post which might've happened

as for the random removal he could've removed you for any reason, just don't sweat it I guess

edit: before* not after sorry
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 04:58:44 PM by Maxwell. »

if this were the case you wouldn't be posting here right now
yea i have to admit i forgot im on a 5th acc so i agree i changed my mind

initially, yes, I thought this. but after you said it was after this incident I realised it could be for any reason, I just thought you posting it in here meant you were mad about him removing you for that post which might've happened
ok yea cool i thought it might've just been a misunderstanding
as for the random removal he could've removed you for any reason, just don't sweat it I guess
yea actually i think this might've been why

no biggie rly

ahh i'm sry i didn't mean to make too big a deal outta this i'll stop now

Jesus H loving Christ. What have you people done?

what in the forget stuff happened here
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 05:24:39 PM by cooolguy32 »

i swear to god microedge is going to try to kill anyone who says that please heed my warning that dude is unhinged
guess wHOOOO

guess wHOOOO

HEY YOU CANT MURDER PEOPLE HERE THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

HEY YOU CANT MURDER PEOPLE HERE THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW.
forget YOU

it's fine, probably shouldn't have taken that out of context myself initially so sorry

stop being a hypocrite maxwell.
didn't see this but this doesn't even phase me considering you're one the friends badspot mentioned, like who the forget are you to tell me about hypocrisy lol

whoa I always somehow thought Steve and Maxwell were like brothers. they just so similar

whoa I always somehow thought Steve and Maxwell were like brothers. they just so similar
i hate it when mom and dad fight