Author Topic: Fortnite: Similar to Blockland salvage/fortwars  (Read 18064 times)

But whats the version that everyones going crazy over?

Good. Although I was looking forward to it back when it was just a zombie panic mode

I was thinking of trying out Fortnite for myself, but what is important about it?

I might wanna consider the pro's and con's before I consider purchasing it.

You can play the multiplayer "half" free and I think the campaign is going to be free later

yo bumping cus a pretty big map update happened
there's many more locations (mostly on the left side of the island cus it rly needed some) and they've recolored the whole island to further differentiate the areas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf3Y-wxiEQQ

advanced graphics
fortnite is on the same level as pubg where you have to lower it to get a decent fps but at least it has a consistent artstyle

or not have a broke boi computer #torinsquaredbroke

or not have a broke boi computer #torinsquaredbroke
say that to my face forgeter and not online

yo bumping cus a pretty big map update happened
there's many more locations (mostly on the left side of the island cus it rly needed some) and they've recolored the whole island to further differentiate the areas!

that's great, hope they keep updating the map. I would have no problem if they replaced areas as well

fortnite is on the same level as pubg where you have to lower it to get a decent fps but at least it has a consistent artstyle
Fortnite is hugely easier to run in comparison though so there's that

Just upgrade your GPU to a GT 740 or equivalent or better and you'll be good

that's great, hope they keep updating the map. I would have no problem if they replaced areas as well
tbh i feel like theyre done with this map outside of a couple small changes here in there. it's p full now with the new points of interest. after they do some more balancing stuff and maybe add a couple more items, theyll prob push out a new map