Poll

Should this continue?

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: BlocklandGlobal [Project Cancelled]  (Read 6609 times)

>using a website creator
>doesn't even know how version numbering works
>doesn't have copyright listed correctly
>doesn't have an account base, uses case-by-case submission forms instead
>no way to actually view submitted addons

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> story crocodiles outside of an imageboard
> not even green
> mfw theres no face

Sorry everyone, I've been under stress. And just, its hard explaining it. I didn't publish the new version yet though with the list.

Ah, sorry. I didn't have a full understanding. I will fix it.
Don't worry about it, it's not like it was a huge deal anyway. I just wanted to inform you of the difference. :)

@people complaining about site quality: Honey Cocaine is not Ephialtes. Ephialtes is an adult who is literally a professional web developer. It's unrealistic to expect anything of RTB's caliber from anyone else in this community. Even if the top 10 coders really focused on making a great product, it wouldn't be as good as RTB. As far as I'm concerned, as long as a site is good enough to be more useful for finding add-ons than the search button at the top of your screen right now, it's a success. And I don't see anyone else working on it, so go Honey Cocaine.

Don't worry about it, it's not like it was a huge deal anyway. I just wanted to inform you of the difference. :)

@people complaining about site quality: Honey Cocaine is not Ephialtes. Ephialtes is an adult who is literally a professional web developer. It's unrealistic to expect anything of RTB's caliber from anyone else in this community. Even if the top 10 coders really focused on making a great product, it wouldn't be as good as RTB. As far as I'm concerned, as long as a site is good enough to be more useful for finding add-ons than the search button at the top of your screen right now, it's a success. And I don't see anyone else working on it, so go Honey Cocaine.
I kind of treated every bad for a while, including Honno. I apologize to everyone.

Although, thank you.

Trinick, Blockland Pitstop is being worked on right now, with Honno as the project leader and Zeblote as the co leader. They actually have programming knowledge, and have gotten a lot more work done than OP.

Trinick, Blockland Pitstop is being worked on right now, with Honno as the project leader and Zeblote as the co leader. They actually have programming knowledge, and have gotten a lot more work done than OP.

Fantastic. I didn't know such a thing existed. I still don't see a reason that Honey Cocaine can't try to make something better though. Even if he doesn't succeed, it'll still give him experience and stuff.

Fantastic. I didn't know such a thing existed. I still don't see a reason that Honey Cocaine can't try to make something better though. Even if he doesn't succeed, it'll still give him experience and stuff.
Good point.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=261361.0

I added links to the BLP thread and Website, and credited both Honno and Zeblote.

what the forget is this

2.4 now looks like it was made in ms paint.

2.4 now looks like it was made in ms paint.
:P I'm experimenting.

Feel free to post website suggestions everyone! I need some ideas for 3.0 .

Version 2.5 is now active!