Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5914346 times)

yes but only play on normal difficulty and higher, in peaceful they don't (iirc)
no, they're not in the game anymore

that's loving stupid. i loved the atmospheric sounds in the caves

Thats stuffty. They were indicators to if another cave was nearby if I remember correctly.

Are they still around if you go back to alpha in the launcher? Because if you go back to alpha the door sounds are still changed

uh no? that's wrong? They still play. I was literally playing on 1.12 earlier today and I heard them several times.

Here's the changelog

Nothing about removing them.

Yeah I still hear these sounds regularly in caves, Planr is trying to trick u guys into letting your guard down so it'll be extra scary. damn it Planr!!

what

they are still in the game, there's a slider to turn them off

Im making a house
http://imgur.com/a/LXgf3

Feel free to make suggestions ty

Im making a house
http://imgur.com/a/LXgf3

Feel free to make suggestions ty
Looks super comfy even without those shaders. You've got a good eye for homely decor and a snug, but not crowded, living space. any farm pics?

Looks super comfy even without those shaders. You've got a good eye for homely decor and a snug, but not crowded, living space. any farm pics?
I dont have a farm or anything yet, I was thinking of adding one on the side of my house where I don't really like the look of the wall. This way I can just use some sugarcane or something to hide it :P

uh no? that's wrong? They still play. I was literally playing on 1.12 earlier today and I heard them several times.
Here's the changelog
Nothing about removing them.
Yeah I still hear these sounds regularly in caves, Planr is trying to trick u guys into letting your guard down so it'll be extra scary. damn it Planr!!
what
they are still in the game, there's a slider to turn them off

I've been jew'd

>voltz
>server has dumb rule you cant kill/raid low ranks (scout and grunt)
>track a sergeant (wich is a rank higher then grunt so its fine)
>get to his location
>raid.png
>he teamed with someone
>whatever kill both of them with my superior gear
>apperently other dude was grunt
>no biggie its not his base and he teamed with a sergeant so its fine, like the rules
>blow up their stuff
>they get salty
>"hurrdurr its against the rules to kill grunts"
>"it was his base, so its against the rules"
>how the forget was I supposed to know it was his? You couldve told so before I blew up your stuff because I took my damn sweet time doing so
>also he says he relogged to get rid of the track, wich he didnt, and basically said I tracked the grunt, wich was against the rules
>hes talking out of his ass now and that its the grunts base might also be bullstuff
>I had literally no way of knowing it was a grunt too
>they never said it when I killed them
>admin picks sides with these handicaps because muh noobs and I get banned for 2 days
Lol ok

It has officially been over a year now since I started this beast of a project

Still work on it to this day, just not as productively or as significant of improvements

If anyone wants, I can make an album just full of pictures of the insides of this Nuclear Power facility that I have constructed by myself.