8 (17%)
Grey
11 (23.4%)
Grey
10 (21.3%)
Grey
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Stupid question but what does the colourblind mode in L4D do?  (Read 4980 times)

Colorblind colorblind, colorblind colorblind colorblind colorblind, colorblind colorblind.
Colorblind colorblind colorblind?

Colorblind colorblind, colorblind colorblind colorblind colorblind, colorblind colorblind.
Colorblind colorblind colorblind?

colouuuuuurblind...? colourblind!

somehow I doubt you're completely colorblind

I think we're going to be banned at some point.

Yeah, we should stop.

yolo

I'll find you and rape you. You don't mind bondage do you?

Fun fact: According to Wikipedia, monochromacy (being completely colorblind, can't see any color) only occurs in 0.00001% of both males and females.  Red-green colorblindness, which most "colorblind" modes in games are for, occurs in 7% of the male population and 0.4% of the female population in the US.

Because of the rarity of monochromacy, games with colorblind modes tend to just change red and green to something else, usually changing green to blue (Like how Call of Duty uses green for friendlies and red for enemies in the ui, so if colorblind mode is on, it changes the friendly color to blue.).

It increases contrast probably so that you can see things better

It makes my life easier.

Do you understand how hard that game is to play being red/ green colorblind?

IT'S REALLY FREAKING HARD LET ME TELL YOU.

That wall just moved?

Oh it's a witch.

forget!

I got a red/ green color blind mod made for me by a good friend. I believe it'd look weird to you guys because my brother asked me how i even was seeing anything.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:48:55 PM by VincentTheGuy »

i made some cool art you guys wanna see it?

oh hey guys did someone say colourblind? :cookieMonster: