Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail RP's loving admins that don't do anything.  (Read 8379 times)

I appreciate you understanding my perspective of the conflict.
You acted out of hand so I decided to deal with you accordingly. Like I said, you do not order me around (I'm talking about admin wise, not RP wise). You seemed to place yourself on a pedestal like you are a divine being. True may have forced you into a death zone without any reason, but when you started acting like you did, it completely nulled out anything true did.
it's a sort of bullstuff thing among some people that if they're admin then it's complete and utter taboo to insult them whatsoever and that they can't be questioned and ordered and whatnot.
If you don't like it, don't go to the server. Otherwise don't bitch and learn to deal with it. Your wining will change nothing.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:24:57 PM by Badspot »

If you don't like it, don't go to the server. Otherwise don't bitch and learn to deal with it. Your wining will change nothing.

This is not a valid way to dismiss complaints.  Ever.  See the following articles for more detail:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

Imagine this scenario:
User 1: I went to McDonald's and they stuff in my sandwich!
User 2: Well if you don't like stuff burgers don't go to that mcdonald's, duh.  Grow up and go to a different store and stop complaining.

Does User 2's behavior reply seem reasonable to you?  If so, you should have your head examined. 

That's dismissive, isn't it. Oh boy.

That's dismissive, isn't it. Oh boy.
Yes, my fault. I should have worded that in a different manner. Oh well. My point im trying to get across is that you can't just complain or moan and expect something to be changed, there will always be freekillers. We cannot catch every single one of them, or at the moment they do it. It's not a simple  "blah blah" freekilled "blur blur", alright lets ban blah blah. Half of the people who caps freekill aren't actually freekilled, they don't take the time to look at the rules. I am willing to bet half of the players don't even bother reading them. Though however the aggressiveness towards the admins is not needed. I watch the admins and scold them when they do something wrong, however I cannot watch them 24/7 and catch everything they do.

You acted out of hand so I decided to deal with you accordingly. Like I said, you do not order me around (I'm talking about admin wise, not RP wise). You seemed to place yourself on a pedestal like you are a divine being. True may have forced you into a death zone without any reason, but when you started acting like you did, it completely nulled out anything true did.
First off, I'll see you in one week, and secondly, defiance is against your own rules, I never "ordered" you, I told you I wasn't going to be bullied by an abusive administrator, secondly, you just took the guy of the person that tried to free-kill me.

I applaud your invalid judgement skills.

In regard to freekilling being rarely dealt with, its very hard to monitor the entire situation. The 30+ people will be scattered around the prison at any given time are very hard to monitor and someone yelling "FREEKILL" is bound to happen. On top of this, sometimes I'm the only admin who is actually playing along with maybe two moderators at most.

I can't be everywhere at once to see what is happening so I often have to leave it undealt with. I'm not going to ban someone because someone else is screaming bloody murder, I have to see it in order to do anything about it and that makes the job very difficult.

There are times when I have to quit playing the game entirely and Self Delete every round so I can survey the prison without being noticed. And even then I can only do so much.

I posted this in the server thread and I thought I'd leave it here.