Author Topic: Man charged with sending poison-laced letter to Barack Obama and a senator  (Read 647 times)

http://ndtv.com/article/world/man-suspected-of-sending-poison-laced-letters-to-barack-obama-charged-356034

Oh my god.

I mean, I know some of you don't like Obama, but why would you do this to the President.

Has there been a topic on this already?

I'm not suggesting that there has been, but I'm surprised if there hasn't been.
The news here hasn't stepped away from this and the Boston bombings and now the Texas explosion.

I don't think that they've 100% ascertained that it's the poison however. They just have slight traces, so it's not sure as of yet.
It's still ridiculous however.
All letters to the President and other officials go through a pretty large and timely process of being checked.
And really, what that means is that your attack could easily get someone other than your target.

I checked, no one has made a topic on this yet.

Imagine if Obama opened this letter, OMG.

itt

people dont know what ricin is

I bet before every meal or drink Obama has, its inspected.

holy stuff goddamn america
i know half of you don't like Obama but holy stuff don't go off and attempt to reenact the anthrax attacks

anthrax isnt even dangerous lol

I like Obama, but he isn't a good leader.

How's that for freedom of speech?

Heard bout this on the news. Insane

I bet it didn't really have poison on it. I bet the gov't just didn't like him. CONSPIRACY

I bet it didn't really have poison on it. I bet the gov't just didn't like him. CONSPIRACY