Author Topic: my owning sweet epic gallery  (Read 4775 times)

here are some where i am spider man and I'm playing on a game system. i would add more than 2 but i don't know how. so as soon as someone post there will be more to come! enjoy! :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 04:46:32 PM by Justin1221 »

You can use imageshack.us to upload images, and then get the URL for the image, and then embed it using [ img] and [/ img].

Example: [ img]http://www.imageshack.us/BLAHBLAH.jpg[/ img] (without the spaces)

Or you can just double post, no one really minds.

ill probably try that. here is some more! here is one with me and my phat mansion. lol joking. it's the EuA's mansion. i got a pic where I'm the black mage, but i didn't do so well on it and it's too large. i have to take it again. :/

well.. i kinda found the spidyman funny...

redo the pics, DOF isn't the only type of pic you know.

no. i want the pics to look pro. i want them to look smooth and cool. I'll probably  take different types of pics though. these are my least favs though. i didn't do good on these 2. i might do them again if i have the time. these are all the pics i have! i will take more sooner or later! thank you for at least looking! :cookieMonster:

sorry for double post! i have one more!

lol, the last pic gave me a idea, il post pic in sec.

not trying to hijack fourms

edit: im hoping someone whould like to host a server for my bricks in this pic.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:40:34 AM by shocklink10 »

lol, that pic is dead, i decided to think about it and its horrible when you look under, so i keep the water level to carpet level and its still pretty cool.
still accepting people to host my Ocean Theme Build.

here's more. I'm not in a good mood. because of that sled topic, I'm going to be more mean and un-fair.

EDIT: oops! forgot to add a pic! here's my radio station i built been for!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 09:30:04 PM by Justin1221 »

sorry for reviving and another double post! but i have a new pic! please comment. :cookieMonster:

aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! im falling!!!! if you see someone's name, ignor it. i was on a server when i took these.

considering it was kodens server i think that the name should not be ignored

what, is kodens a very popular guy?