Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101797 times)

-.- die following of a seat would have to be a realy old person or a realy mental idiot that puts his chair on the side of a cliff and gets internet some how
i tripped over a coardless phone the other day

-.- die following of a seat would have to be a realy old person or a realy mental idiot that puts his chair on the side of a cliff and gets internet some how
i tripped over a coardless phone the other day

BOOO, Wheres the "YO MAMA" joke in that?

I like these new shots, well there new to me :D

um how about if i put a80 spikes to "break" his fall under his chair

Those railroad tracks look ugly... They're upside down... Maybe thats why...

you have to go into your blockland and press alt f4
it gives you the retail server listings
not falling for that

Awwww...   @^%#it
I bet he tested it then thought he'd keep it secret. I'm realy good at thinking about how people think, I think.

Those railroad tracks look ugly... They're upside down... Maybe thats why...

They would look best if the wooden slats were just in between the railroad tracks, like this

|-|
|-|
|-|

The tracks would only be one square high then. But the tracks were built by someone else, and I didn't want to go back and redo them. So I continued in the same style.

But, aren't real tracks wood, with the rail on top of them?

You'd think that the wood would break if you didn't know that there was gravel underneath, not concrete. Oh i realised it's grass. Well the areas around the wood would be dead grass therefore yellow.

Plastic trains are light enough to not break the rail.

Using regular sized bricks on the rail looks funny, it would look better if a rail or track bricks were used.

It doesn't matter anyway, if I recall, the most recent version has it replaced with a monorail.

Is there code to make the monorails and Trains run on tracks in retail?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 01:11:11 PM by ThePro »

The best thing I could think to do is set a train bot's patrol on the tracks.

heres a castle I'm working on