Author Topic: Randomly Blacklisted from Akowalski's Runners Vs. Snipers  (Read 4495 times)

This is the server that has been getting a fair amount of visitors.

I attempted to join this server out of boredom, since the "community is losing creativity" as JBlitz404 proved.

But, I attempted to join, and it said I was Blacklisted.

I've never played on this server before, nor do I have any beef with the host.

And I know my rep is stuff, but that doesn't give a logical reason to blacklist me when I haven't gone on the server causing trouble.
Screenshots attached.

last time i checked you join servers and start talking stuff about people on the forums
im not surprised he blacklisted you

last time i checked you join servers and start talking stuff about people on the forums
That doesn't excuse the fact I haven't even seen his server up before now, yet I'm still Blacklisted.

dude you're not even pretending not to harass people everywhere you go

him blacklisting you obviously was completely in the right because you're admitting that if he didn't ban you, you would just start richarding around there too

This is the server that has been getting a fair amount of visitors.
you obviously have if you have seen his server up with players

This is precisely the reason you were blacklisted. Don't expect to be un-banned.

i recall you said 'HEY GUYS, I'M GOING TO DRAMA <dont remember their name>!'
'WHO /SUPPORTS?!?' on Clay Hanson's button server. I'm not very surprised

this is quite the backfire, i had a good chuckle.

Akowalski has likely seen you at other servers, or an old one of his, and blacklisted you for your behavior

Just letting you know Ako's server is under Tezuni's VPS. Chances are the mod could be on that blacklists people.

Chances are the mod could be on that blacklists people.
Forgot to explain, it might be using a connection to his website to see who is on the list and seeing who matches it.

JCMsergox

more like

JCMspergOx

He did this on a halloween server I joined several days ago, and bragged to everyone on the server about how he was "banging chicks" (remember he's 13 lmao). I called him out on his dumb behavior and he said "forget all of you" and ragequit.

All in all hes just your typical middle school kid. Does stupid stuff, tries to act tough on the internet, and doesn't think before he posts. Im surprised he didnt get banned for that flamboyantly dismissive post in my OXBADCODE drama thread.

I'm hosting for Akowalski and that looks like a ban from my cloud system, however it doesn't appear he is running that add-on.  I'll ask him about it, and it may very well be that my cloud was accidentally on his server before he removed it.  My bans shouldn't affect his server so I will be sure to touch base with him.