6 (17.6%)
it looks okay. might buy
11 (32.4%)
looks okay. not buying
7 (20.6%)
not good
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Far Cry 5: its out  (Read 26983 times)

let me guess, the main villain is going to be charming, suave, have a lot of witty one liners and quips, but he has an insane temper.
Reminds me of myself

let me guess, the main villain is going to be charming, suave, have a lot of witty one liners and quips, but he has an insane temper.
Ya know, the villain from FC4 looked eerily like Milo

if we can ride planes then there's going to be one guy that just glides from one end of the map to the other just to get a death from above kill

ubisoft definitely knows how to make game trailers, ill give them that. trailer was very amusing but the game will end up as garbage per the usual

ubisoft definitely knows how to make game trailers, ill give them that. trailer was very amusing but the game will end up as garbage per the usual

McJeb incoming

Ubisoft Bait and Switches all the time, remember watch_dogs

Ubisoft Bait and Switches all the time, remember watch_dogs
far cry games have always been a solid 8 at worst (not including primal), far cry 3's trailer is arguably worse looking than the actual game and even if far cry 4 was a copy/paste of far cry 3 it was still great and fixed a lot of stuff from far cry 3

far cry games have always been a solid 8 at worst (not including primal), far cry 3's trailer is arguably worse looking than the actual game and even if far cry 4 was a copy/paste of far cry 3 it was still great and fixed a lot of stuff from far cry 3
Idgaf how good the games are, bad business practices are bad business practices.

Idgaf how good the games are, bad business practices are bad business practices.
brother what

sure watchdogs didnt live up to hype but thats watchdogs not far cry, they also made up for it in watchdogs 2 which from what i heard was great but just not marketed enough

Its bad to do this
[img  height=400]http://www.reaxxion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
oh no one game that means every game they release from now on is bad!

forget off

btw 5 years ago

oh no one game that means every game they release from now on is bad!
Watch_Dogs wasn't the only game they watered down from the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc