Author Topic: Skateboard coding help  (Read 2342 times)

Alright a user of the forums named Pi has given me the pieces needed to create a skateboard HOWEVER I don't have a clue about scripting and editing a script (which I have tried) doesn't work for me because I'm not very good at it, so can someone please help me with this? I have the main board itself and as a separate model a wheel...please help someone. (If you would like to help please message me. ASAP)

Well I suppose I could whip one up. I'm not promising, but send me the DTS and if I'm not lazy I'll make it. I suppose it should be an item, like skiis.

I don't care which, whichever is easier for you.

Well I suppose I could whip one up. I'm not promising, but send me the DTS and if I'm not lazy I'll make it. I suppose it should be an item, like skiis.
Sounds good to me.

Bump, I was hoping someone can complete this sooner?

Alright a user of the forums named Pi has given me the pieces needed to create a skateboard HOWEVER I don't have a clue about scripting and editing a script (which I have tried) doesn't work for me because I'm not very good at it, so can someone please help me with this? I have the main board itself and as a separate model a wheel...please help someone. (If you would like to help please message me. ASAP)

i could try if you want...

Alright I'm sending you a different model though because a friend of mine found a different one which is twice as good.

Alright I'm sending you a different model though because a friend of mine found a different one which is twice as good.
It better have texture mapping.

Alright then, take me out of the OP. And, you don't know what mine looked like, so how could you compare?

Alright then, take me out of the OP. And, you don't know what mine looked like, so how could you compare?
Previous models you've posted on the forum weren't exactly visually appealing. So it's probably safe for him to assume.

And no...I did see it PI, I have 3d modeling programs, I just don't know how to use them >.> that's how I can compare.

And no...I did see it PI, I have 3d modeling programs, I just don't know how to use them >.> that's how I can compare.
You imported the .dts?

yes, simply put, shaper=milkshape text=milkshape=.3ds=studio max

=D, I saw it before then but IMO it looks better in studio.

yes, simply put, shaper=milkshape text=milkshape

=D, I saw it before then but IMO it looks better in studio.
Lol, thats what I do.

i fixed the skateboard so lock this please