Author Topic: Cuddles le Bear - General idiot/Flames anything Roblox related  (Read 2585 times)

I rarely ever make drama topics but this guy has been very annoying.

Cuddles le Bear

Quote from: Cuddles le Bear's Profile
Uhh... What? You're not that age, unless you're handicapped.

Roblox Flaming

Why should we get ROBLOX crap on Blockland? We are better than this!

IN THE ROBLOX TYCOONS YOU DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON YOUR GODDAMN FAT ASS WHILE WATCHUNG A RUPPE GOLBERG BLUE BALL MACHINE

Seriously, we don't need this crap on Blockland
I'm leaving the link I posted there. ROBLOX is nothing but a pile of crap and it's tycoons do not belong here.
Oh my...
Go to ROBLOX and never return.
This happened with ROBLOX. We used to be blocky weirdo's but now we're Human Replica's. People who still play ROBLOX don't call it ROBLOX very often, they call it "ROHUMAN".

He clearly will not handle anything that involves Roblox in Blockland.
I've got news, did you know that both Blockland and Roblox were based off legos? Oh wow, a similarity between both games! Better remove bricks from Blockland so we will be better! Better remove shaders too, Roblox has/is getting them!

As said by ShadowZero:
Oh my...
Go to ROBLOX and never return.

So you say being able to rotate bricks isn't nice?

I mean honestly the community made the game into a load a garbage, and not just that but BC made it worse, but somethings you can't have in Blockland yet.

Either way forget off, you stuffpost in Roblox related threads.

I still have my Roblox account, but I rather not play it, and your telling me to go back and never return?
I have been playing this game since v0002 itself, however under a different name, and while I do say I never bought Blockland till v9 I still played all the Demo versions since then.

Now your wondering, "If you played Blockland since then, then what was your username?"
Answer:I didn't have a forums account back then, I was a lurker, and second I was really young back then so heck I barely remember.

I mean I'm 16 right now so if I where to count back to v0002, I was really young then.

Regardless, you need to grow up and stop stuffposting on anything Roblox related, and quit it with the Roblox Hate Bandwagon, did you know that most of the community used to play Roblox before they knew about Blockland?
He also apparently angered some bronies...? I don't know, I'm not going to talk about that stuff.

I also went through some of his recent posts and he seems to like using meme arrows (>lol action) a lot.

I also went through some of his recent posts and he seems to like using meme arrows (>lol action) a lot.

Why does that matter?  Seriously.

I find his mentioning of Roblox CONSTANTLY annoying as well, but somehow, I don't think this topic was necessary.  Far worse is happening.

He's pretty annoying IMO.

He's pretty annoying IMO.
More than that, if you disagree with him he starts going apestuff on you, even bolding the words so he makes sure you see it.

he also likes to bash mlp in places where its completely unrelated a lot

this iss the third loving time I've seen someone call it "meme arrows"

It's called greentexting. on imageboards its the equivalent of quoting

this iss the third loving time I've seen someone call it "meme arrows"

It's called greentexting. on imageboards its the equivalent of quoting
"meme arrows" is the ironic way of saying greentexting, mostly used to piss off people who know the actual name of it

He's really annoying /support

While he is my friend, I can't help but agree with this drama.
Support.

>meme arrows
it's called Greentext

I can't help but agree with this either. I am just sick of people trying to bring ROBLOX stuff in Blockland. Then I go all wild and angry about why they shouldn't as stated by Alkatjo.
As I have been previously drama'd. I am trying to find ways to not anger you all.
Sorry, if I have angered you all. I don't like causing fights or storming about.

If you're wondering what the "meme" arrows were about, it was on topics about raging on Video Games. A lot of people did it on the topic. Also, mentality comes from my head which makes me an idiot.

He doesn't actually bother me at all. And seeing how he isn't even defending himself after being Drama'd like this, I think I'm going to have a little more respect for him

Also, mentality comes from my head which makes me an idiot.

youdon'tsay.jpg