Author Topic: Pass is Boomerangdog  (Read 25561 times)

maybe someone can be upset about being lied to without being in a relationship with the liar? unbelievable, I know, but consider the idea
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic ( because i was actually implying that what you said was true in this situation, i really dont follow anything outside of off-topic too much ) or if you're actually telling me to consider the idea.

that is the worst brown townogy i have ever seen
I think it did the job pretty well. Instead of accepting he did wrong to people he is telling them all they should just get over it. I compared it to someone damaging another's property A.K.A doing wrong to them, and the vandal saying they should simply get over it.

Maybe you need to learn how brown townogies work a bit better.

i equated him to Riddler and you didn't say anything

BTW an brown townogy is only bad if it's wrong- it doesn't matter how extreme it is because that is the main point of an brown townogy, to blow up a situation so that the faults or reasoning of said situation are more apparent
This pretty much sums it up as well.

How the hell does that make sense. "Hey I hit your car with a rock but, you know, you should probably just get over it. If you did something to someone since when do you get to say when they get over it.

Also, we should be grateful for that? I don't think it affects us in the slightest. You will just get banned. And you will probably be banned quicker now then past forum Self Deletes since Ephi can ban.
You have to realize that I'm asking people to stop being butthurt over a thing that happened over a year ago.

You have to realize that I'm asking people to stop being butthurt over a thing that happened over a year ago.
noedit: If I smash someone's car with a rock, they shouldn't care about it 5 years later and still hate you only for that. they could if that car was really valuable to them, but I doubt that I'm valuable to anyone except myself.

You have to understand a lot of people looked up to you before they knew you were Boomerangdog, so many of them obviously aren't going to take this situation too lightly.

You have to understand a lot of people looked up to you before they knew you were Boomerangdog, so many of them obviously aren't going to take this situation too lightly.
yeah and if you take notice that i'm still the exact same person as I was before, now I just have another name to be called.

yeah and if you take notice that i'm still the exact same person as I was before, now I just have another name to be called.
Passta.

yeah and if you take notice that i'm still the exact same person as I was before
a lying richard

yeah and if you take notice that i'm still the exact same person as I was before
there's your problem

Pretty sure I had no significant or memorable interaction with you before, and I didn't really pay any attention to Boomerangdog either. So right now, the main thing influencing my opinion of you is that at some point in the past you did a bad thing, and instead of saying "Here is why I did the bad thing," or "I am sorry I did the bad thing," you said "I also did good things, so get over it."

noedit: If I smash someone's car with a rock, they shouldn't care about it 5 years later and still hate you only for that. they could if that car was really valuable to them, but I doubt that I'm valuable to anyone except myself.
except it's like throwing a bunch of rocks for over a year, stopping suddenly, wait a year, and expect that person to forgive all the rocks from the previous year.

take notice and find out that it took most of you this long to find out about his "secret"

thats pretty obvious he has changed into a well enough guy to be accepted, and if you dont think that then you are butthurt and/or blind.

take notice and find out that it took most of you this long to find out about his "secret" and this means... what?
thats pretty obvious he has changed into a well enough guy to be accepted, he's a not a 'better' person or even a good one on this forum, the fact that he's boomerang dog doesn't change his personality, and the fact that it took most of us a while to realize that he's an alt has absolutely nothing to do with your claim that he's a 'well enough guy to be accepted'

and if you dont think that then you are butthurt and/or blind. and now you're trying to silence the other side of the argument, I'd like to know why you defend him in the first place frankly.

Pretty sure I had no significant or memorable interaction with you before, and I didn't really pay any attention to Boomerangdog either. So right now, the main thing influencing my opinion of you is that at some point in the past you did a bad thing, and instead of saying "Here is why I did the bad thing," or "I am sorry I did the bad thing," you said "I also did good things, so get over it."
do you think that I'm not sorry? of course I'm sorry that I did it, it's just that I don't think this deserves to have a 12 page discussion about.

do you think that I'm not sorry? of course I'm sorry that I did it, it's just that I don't think this deserves to have a 12 page discussion about.
Implied apologies don't really work, and I've yet to see an actual one. Just a bunch of forget-yous to people who didn't accept the implied one.