Poll

Do you like the new system?

Yes
10 (4.9%)
What the forget do you think
194 (95.1%)

Total Members Voted: 204

Author Topic: YouTube overhauls comments and links them to Google+  (Read 25751 times)

If its based purley on thumbs up, then no. Those bots that like a bot's comments 500 times will dominate every videos comments

linked to google+? NO PLEASE NO

does google not realize that google+ is about as irrelevant as myspace

this will solve nothing with comment quality. people will just make google+ accounts that are not personalized.

The only problem i have with google+ is that i cant find my loving inbox. They remove the inbox button if you link your account to g+.

The only problem i have with google+ is that i cant find my loving inbox. They remove the inbox button if you link your account to g+.

IT'S loving GONE MAN

"The company says that four out of five people who use comments have already connected their accounts." yeah because youtube keeps being annoying about it

"The company says that four out of five people who use comments have already connected their accounts." yeah because youtube keeps being annoying about it
Isn't it basically everything but forced on you to connect them?

maybe i'm thinking of something else idk

If youtube allows people to block certain words in their comment section, that may mean that they can block every a lot of those "I just got paid $700 for sitting in a chair, go to this unnamed website" scams.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:22:39 PM by Sitrus »

maybe i'm thinking of something else idk
I was agreeing with you though :I.
Google ruined youtube for me.

dumb

pretty much wipes out normal people from using the comments because noboby is going to see them
i mean seriously, "popular personalities"