Author Topic: FlatFlyer  (Read 2837 times)

is this a joke copy of the thread that was made about you

i don't have any beef with him
except that he always draws his OC from a straight-forward point of view with the arms out like when model animations break in games

birdforgeter

that's all there is to it

you're just as bad as cret

hi
I am flatflyer, pleased to meet you friend.
You should not dislike me cause I'm not really a problematic person, I'm pretty chill usually and just happen to like avians (which apparently enrages some people for some reason?)
I was kinda bad with the mention of it wayyy back but I changed from then and I dont talk about it nearly as much anymore, so no need to worry about that

and yeah I got banned for being kinda harshly aggressive towards Pie crust cause I was honestly just tired of the BS he was sprouting, it was a stupid decision on my part but I'm glad badspot let me off with just a week ban.

i don't have any beef with him
except that he always draws his OC from a straight-forward point of view with the arms out like when model animations break in games
I'm still practicing art, so I can't really do dynamic poses that much just yet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:05:29 AM by luigix »

Don't dislike somebody just because you are told not to like them.

Flatflyer's always been one of my favorite forumers, never understood why people don't like him

flatflyer
more like
fatflyer

hahahahaha

i dont see a probably with flatflyer

Flatflyer's always been one of my favorite forumers, never understood why people don't like him

he was overly enthusiastic about his bird oc a year ago so now and thats all anyone outside of the drawings thread knows him for to this day bc the forums are stupid
also has a gang of p creepy stalkers

I'm still practicing art, so I can't really do dynamic poses that much just yet.
I dunno, even when I was just starting drawing I always used some sort of angle

I dunno, even when I was just starting drawing I always used some sort of angle
I've done some stuff at different angles and stuff, you probably just missed/haven't seen them.

He's the birdman of the Blockland forums

cool dude. tho he still needs to stop requesting people to draw his oc