Author Topic: Re: Kitty0706 is dead  (Read 24401 times)

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=mSr2FgbvUkE
http://gaben.tv/

Now let's not turn this into a Gaben thread.

Anyways, Goth is still complaining about doctors and people are still complaining about Goth? God, this drama is even worse than I thought.

I don't know about you but reducing your potential market is a stuffty business model

http://gaben.tv/

Now let's not turn this into a Gaben thread.

Anyways, Goth is still complaining about doctors and people are still complaining about Goth? God, this drama is even worse than I thought.
Actually, I haven't replying in hopes that this thread will die. It's pretty ridiculous, really. I am hated on for supporting CBD as a cancer treatment. Whatever.

If Gothboy wants to live in the medieval ages and remain ignorant it's his choice really. Drama thread was just a pointless cry for attention by mommy
I didn't make the drama thread, Momentum did. He should have just let the other thread stay locked like Nal had originally done.

basically a pretty famous youtuber died from lukemia and everyone was sad n stuff until gothboy started spewing stuff about doctors killing him for insurance money because they didnt use an illegal treatment that isn't proven to work on human on said youtuber and started going all anti-vaccine and just in general trying to throw modern medicine out the window. It was disgusting.
If that's how you see it. I was simply expressing my viewpoints on medicine and how the CBD treatment could have helped if the doctors bothered to try it.

Actually, I haven't replying in hopes that this thread will die. It's pretty ridiculous, really. I am hated on for supporting CBD as a cancer treatment. Whatever.
And for thinking that vaccinations kill but w/e

You're hated for acting like CBD as treatment is better than stuff that actually has a chance to work.

hello goth, do you have time to talk about our savior jesus

Guys, Goth is a dad now so he knows what's best

Guys, Goth is a dad now so he knows what's best

i can already tell he's going to have a lot of regrets

i can already tell he's going to have a lot of regrets
"What do you mean doctor visits are mandatory?!"

Where is this thread going?
I remember when it was still about Kitty0706's death.

Where is this thread going?
I remember when it was still about Kitty0706's death.
A) It's in drama, this is now about discussing the drama part of the topic
B) This is only part of the original topic; the main topic is a couple pages into the Off Topic board.

hope your kid doesn't want to do sports or go to middle school/high school. where i live (i don't know about other places), you need vaccinations to get into middle school and high school.

hope your kid doesn't want to do sports or go to middle school/high school. where i live (i don't know about other places), you need vaccinations to get into middle school and high school.
Vaccinations aren't required here but annual doctors visits are up to a certain age.