Author Topic: AIP's Last Stand.  (Read 5319 times)

Ok here it is, AIP were flamed for rubish movies i know, since this is the last stand. We will be working on a big project so i have gone around respected servers to find volunteers to help. The project has been kept as low down as i could manage so news of what it is doesn't get out, but lets just say 'It's too big for it's own good. I have been franticly writing scripts and taking volounteers. This movie will be hard to make and it is a compilation of a trilogy featuring the best scenes. Many people will have to be called in to help as we need :

Builders
Actors
Modelers
Decalers
And possibly Scripters.

So the parts of the above text are:
What we are doing:
We are working on the biggest blockland movie project EVER. We are doing this as a last chance due to the fact that AIP do not want to leave this comunity.

What the movie's about:
It is a complete secret (I think). It is a famous trilogy that will be compiled into one. The outcome may feature actual voices from the actual thing.

What we will need:

Builders   (I have a few in mind)
Actors      (Compltely dunno about this one)
Modelers (I have a few ideas)
Decalers  (I have just one in mind)
And possibly Scripters. (I have one in mind but he's propobly busy)

The outcome may take a while to come but in the end i hope it will be worth it.

Cya soon, AIP
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 03:03:21 PM by Spation »

Sounds good, and if you want I can build for it. But, I don't think I'll build terribly awesome unless I have proof that you guys are reliable and aren't going to just drop the idea and never make the movie.

if you need me, i'll be around.

Relayed :D : Change biggest BLOCKLAND movie project, to biggest AIP project. It may be big... but the quality will suck fo sho.

If you use windows movie maker, I will shoot you.

Spation, I got some awesome movie editing program, Much better than WMM.

Oh good. I was thinking that the quality of it would decrease MAJORLY by the tackyness of WMM.
Thankyou!

Sounds good, and if you want I can build for it. But, I don't think I'll build terribly awesome unless I have proof that you guys are reliable and aren't going to just drop the idea and never make the movie.
Yes a small symbol of help! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! We will try and carry on through the stress and stuff. I will go on through it but helpers may leave. They proboly will becuase of what the actors need to do(very hard).

If you use windows movie maker, I will shoot you.
Duly noted.

Relayed :D : Change biggest BLOCKLAND movie project, to biggest AIP project. It may be big... but the quality will suck fo sho.
I dont think so.

Uh, good luck BTW my real BL name starts with a V and ends in nom.

This movie is gonna suck....

A famous trilogy? If it's lord of the rings I will shoot you.

but since it seems you've put some effort into this, if you need me, I can help with something.