Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24311 times)

you sound kinda angry xp
can you shut the forget up already?
you've been doing nothing but uselessly arguing with people for the past 10-15 pages and you're just making yourself look like a idiot
you completely derailed the topic at hand and you're just going on and on.
if i were you, i'd stop completely right now. theres no point.

you sound kinda angry xp
xp more like windows xp cus you outdated and useless

Meaning what?

HINT (trying to be subtle and not give anything away):

YOU NEED TO DROP THE "ARGUMENT"!!!

I think you need to drop it if you care so much about it continuing. (I don't)

if you don't care, then don't post
funny how that works eh

you sound kinda angry xp
rally confirmed autist

you sound kinda angry xp
consider yourself forehead-less mother forgeta

if you don't care, then don't post
funny how that works eh

You misinterpreted what I said (lol surprise), I said I don't care if the argument continues.

xp more like windows xp cus you outdated and useless

kinda like birthday threads?

if you dont care so much then why the forget are you still posting

You misinterpreted what I said (lol surprise), I said I don't care if the argument continues.
i didn't misinterpret anything, what

I said I don't care if the argument continues.

Are you for real

Are

You

For

Real

?

pretty sure rally is just trolling like a chumpette

i didn't misinterpret anything, what

Then what you said makes absolutely no sense. Guess I wouldn't really put that past you either tbh

I have highlighted the subject. The subject refers to the big scary argument that I'm somehow the sole upholder of. It doesn't bother me if the argument continues, or if everyone stops responding (and thus effectively giving the argument no room to continue). With that said, how does 'don't care don't post' work in this situation at all?

i have to agree with rally here because he clearly cares if this continues.
he isnt posting because he doesnt care, he is posting because all he can do is care

Then what you said makes absolutely no sense. Guess I wouldn't really put that past you either tbh

I have highlighted the subject. The subject refers to the big scary argument that I'm somehow the sole upholder of. It doesn't bother me if the argument continues, or if everyone stops responding (and thus effectively giving the argument no room to continue). With that said, how does 'don't care don't post' work in this situation at all?
you cant be this stupid
you cant
you just cant
you're saying that if everyone stops posting the arguement ends when you can just loving end it yourself and stop being such a chube about it if you get out of this thread

or if everyone stops responding (and thus effectively giving the argument no room to continue).

The argument continues because you keep posting, so you do apparently care.