Author Topic: Harley Davidson *Fixed  (Read 21859 times)

Oh, Peaceful War, you're unbanned! Also, thanks for the choppah! (and you 2, Destiny and... let's just call you R. for now.)
lol, its Racer

Oh, Peaceful War, you're unbanned! Also, thanks for the choppah! (and you 2, Destiny and... let's just call you R. for now.)

GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!

In the back of my mind, i've always wanted this. Thanks!

Now we need you to make this. If you do make it model the gun to because we need more team vehicles besides just tanks.

Agreed.

The driver looks like he's on drugs.

If you do make it model the gun
That can get quite difficult sometimes, i have tried. Yet i may try again if i release my motorbike with sidecar.

Now we need you to make this. If you do make it model the gun to because we need more team vehicles besides just tanks.

The jeep?

I mean Jeep is teamvehicle

This is a horrific vehicle, you can't steer for the incredible tilting, which makes it jump in the air sideways. I'm not sure how you could even class is as driveable. Please fix this, as it makes the vehicle near unusable.

This is a horrific vehicle, you can't steer for the incredible tilting, which makes it jump in the air sideways. I'm not sure how you could even class is as driveable. Please fix this, as it makes the vehicle near unusable.
dude, the one you used had triple the normal speed..

dude, the one you used had triple the normal speed..
Then the idiot should've modified the mass and such to make up for it.

this. is. pure. AWESOMENESS!!! and your unbanned! wait what was you banned for?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:30:06 AM by Joeboy »