Author Topic: Why are Florida men crazy?  (Read 1913 times)

OK. I have noticed a trend that all weird news almost always comes from Florida men!

Who builds a 24 foot tall chair in their backyard?, and who kills their neighbor over a loving dog argument?

Post weird stuff Florida men do. The only weird thing that a man did that wasn't a Florida man play a banjo naked outside his house for 2 hours.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:07:52 AM by Theepicman »

Living in a state where 50% of it is swamp and alligators and 50% of it is old people and tourists tends to erode a person's sanity, as it turns out.

Its because Florida is America's Wang

Florida is required to release all their major news iirc

i'm a floridian and i don't know why we have such a bad reputation
is it because of all the "inbreds" and rednecks?

will florida man ever be caught????

i live in florida and i can attest that there are crazies no matter where you go. guess people in florida are more aggressive for whatever reason.

Florida is required to release all their major news iirc
I think police reports are made public to the media in Florida, no matter how minor the incident.

All sorts of crazy stuff happens everywhere, but in Florida everyone has that info made available to them.

Badspot

• Administrator
Florida state law gives media unfettered access to police records.  The legend of "florida man" is selection bias.

If all states had that law then news would be more interesting IMO

florida man accused of beating girlfriend with her own dog

It ain't just men, what about that woman who livestreamed herself drunk driving?