Author Topic: Remington/Emo Nation - Little cunt that thinks he can troll.  (Read 3155 times)

I suggest you try to break off as much connections as you can with him, He could be having all kinds of other things planned now that you're doing this.
yeah most likely he will try and do something to glass IRL

Oh geez I can't imagine, he's probably physco

yeah most likely he will try and do something to glass IRL

Oh geez I can't imagine, he's probably physco
And this is why we have a shot gun and a handgun for the house.  :cookieMonster:

No but seriously, he owns a lot of guns. Doubt he'll do something tho.

I could get my black friends to beat him up, yo.

Lol getting in a gunfight over Blockland interactions.

I could get my black friends to beat him up, yo.
Repeat after me: I tango, aka tangerine, am not black. I am a white, I say again, I am white.

And this is why we have a shot gun and a handgun for the house.  :cookieMonster:

No but seriously, he owns a lot of guns. Doubt he'll do something tho.
Lets keep murder as a last option. I see Emu Nation as being nothing but a minor annoyance at best.

Repeat after me: I tango, aka tangerine, am not black. I am a white, I say again, I am white.
Lets keep murder as a last option. I see Emu Nation as being nothing but a minor annoyance at best.
Haha, I know that. Was just kidding. If my house gets egged or teepee'd I know where to go.

okay i know i said you should beat him up irl but this is going off topic, don't beat him up irl unless he tries something on your first, i was only kidding lol.

okay i know i said you should beat him up irl but this is going off topic, don't beat him up irl unless he tries something on your first, i was only kidding lol.
I know dat.

Lol getting in a gunfight over Blockland interactions.

Lol I can just imagine Glass chillin' in his room, then Emo Nation comes in and goes all

SONOFABITCH

BOOOMBOOMBOMOOOMBOOM.

Anyway just try to avoid him, or ignore him. But if he tries to harm you in any way irl, fight back.

trolling results in a negative/funny reaction from the victim, not being a bitch and making others mad.

trolling results in a negative/funny reaction from the victim, not being a bitch and making others mad.
i-
he-
yo-

what.

Well, there's one bad influence out of Glass's life. Good to hear.
I also figured out his other account a while ago. Perma'd it because it was either an alt (I tend to perma people's alts cause I don't want ban evasion) or a troll (only a troll would impersonate a troll).

i-
he-
yo-

what.
My reaction exactly.

i-
he-
yo-

what.
"making others mad" doesn't directly mean you're trolling so idk i think he might be onto something

"making others mad" doesn't directly mean you're trolling so idk i think he might be onto something
I don't think he read the OP. I think he just looked at title and them clicked Reply.