Author Topic: What was the worst book or story you ever read?  (Read 5390 times)

Back when i was in a Sonic forum, there was this guy who made bad fan fics with lots of bad grammar, and he always wanted people to read his fan fics, wich became annoying

only thing that I could think of RN is HG Wells's The Time Machine

I read like a page in and then immediately put it down because my head hurt

dipper goes to taco bell

only thing that I could think of RN is HG Wells's The Time Machine

lol what that book is fantastic

a gay fanfiction involving two wizards brown town loving eachother for more power which is stored up their ass

no i do not have the link and i'm not searching for it ever again

a gay fanfiction involving two wizards brown town loving eachother for more power which is stored up their ass

someone made creepypasta fanfic of my characters and i still don't know why

cricket in times square is absolute trash for the amount of praise it's given

the heaven shop loving sucked

Worst legit book? I really didn't enjoy Catcher In the Rye. Holden is a whiny bitch.

The Scarlet Letter is not necessarily bad, just a terrible experience to read because it's so dry.

I didn't like the Brothers Karamazov initially because I had trouble keeping track of the characters  (there are like 100something) but once I mapped it out as I read with a paper and pen it became my favorite book.

because your head hurt?

thats... pretty sad

i don't like stories where the main characters are mega WIMPS geT TOUGH or GET OUT

some generic as all forget teen fantasy book. i was in eighth grade and my teacher had us do reading logs so i picked it up and oh my god was it awful. it was apparently not very successful because i looked up a character's name from the book and google gave me nothing. there was so little memorable about the book that beyond the name and something about shipbuilders and orphans i don't remember a thing about it, only that i recall being very bored.

because your head hurt?

thats... pretty sad
If reading is making somebody's head hurt they might actually have a tumor.
Otherwise reading should never make somebody's head hurt. I'm legit curious what he didn't like about the Time Machine cause it's one of my favs, a total classic.