Author Topic: Ze Doctor (27007), Mr. KillU (32496) Fortwar servers  (Read 4380 times)

/support, I remember hearing about him abusing on his boss battles server as well.
Erm... Which "abuser" are you talking about. Me, or Ze Doctor?

Ze Doctor should commit Self Delete by stab.

Also, to add on to my post, let's see you run a fort wars before you start using your hands to type hate words.

That logic is so stupid. Thats like saying "Well yeah the plane had a bunch of roaches and  the flight attendants didnt do anything, but YOU obviously have never run and airliner so you cant complain.

That logic is so stupid. Thats like saying "Well yeah the plane had a bunch of roaches and  the flight attendants didnt do anything, but YOU obviously have never run and airliner so you cant complain.

I'm not the best at logic, but it sounds like you actually support this flamer.

/nosupport #StupidOPs

Also, to add on to my post, let's see you run a fort wars before you start using your hands to type hate words.
Sos has actually helped run Bim's fort wars servers, and they're normally quite good.
Erm... Which "abuser" are you talking about. Me, or Ze Doctor?
Ze Doctor, I don't really have any idea who you are.

Sos has actually helped run Bim's fort wars servers, and they're normally quite good.

I am a witness, this is true information.

/nosupport #StupidOPs

Flamer? For providing chatlog evidence of abuse? YOU'RE the one who came in here stuffting on the OP because he offended either the host/your server. YOU'RE the flamer here.

This next bit is entirely opinionated, but that whole hashtag stuff is annoying beyond belief, especially if it's coming from a hypocrite.

Second, I heard from Ze Doctor that you were using Rhyno V when he said NOT to.
Didn't I specify exactly what weapon I used?
Even then, you heard. Sounds like Ze is trying to stir stuff, because Ze would have said something along the lines of "Dont use that gun" sometime after or during the time we were wrecking him.

...and quit join-and-leaving most of the time you come to my server.
Usually it's because I see some terrible stuff (like spam, and terrible admins) which causes me to "U-Turn". If I wasn't such a huge fan of Fortwars, I would have permanently left like any normal player.

#StupidOPs
#ImaMoron

Nice joke, we (Bim and I, but mostly Bim) pretty much defined Fortwars.

/nosupport #StupidOPs

Looking at the OP and what people have said, yeah I do support him.

Usually it's because I see some terrible stuff (like spam, and terrible admins) which causes me to "U-Turn". If I wasn't such a huge fan of Fortwars, I would have permanently left like any normal player.

So...You just assume that my server has terrible admins and spam (Which, to be honest, it actually does.1) so you make this "U-Turn"?

1I mean just the spam part. (Mabye some badmins too.)

So...You just assume that my server has terrible admins and spam
Usually it's because I SEE some terrible stuff
Hard to see spam in the loading screen now isn't it. Badmins are a bit easier to spot during this time

(Which, to be honest, it actually does.1) so you make this "U-Turn"?
1I mean just the spam part. (Mabye some badmins too.)
Thanks for proving my point on why I, and probably other users, leave your server.