Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 604726 times)

I went to a server and said "Hi, may i plz have admin, and then he said the admin pass. so i put it in and i became admin and then he said "Where did you get admin from?" and then i said that i got it from hi and then he banned me for knowing the admin pass, wich is really stupid cause he was the one who gave me the admin pass in the first place. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

I went to a server and said "Hi, may i plz have admin, and then he said the admin pass. so i put it in and i became admin and then he said "Where did you get admin from?" and then i said that i got it from hi and then he banned me for knowing the admin pass, wich is really stupid cause he was the one who gave me the admin pass in the first place. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
I really hate people who ask for admin.

Because seriously why the hell would I give some random stranger the ability to do whatever he wants?

i was on jonnnys hotel free room server by a noob banning i just spawn i just got in room an admin nooob destroys hotel and
reason: PWN ha idot!

i join a tdm snipe and admin and banned
reason:no killing

I do something similar. When someone joins, and asks for admin, I admin them, then ban for the reason: You have admin. Now leave.

Also, great to see this topic is still thriving. =D

Wow, 8 posts in a row.
Eh, I get banned quickly and swiftly by idiots, so I keep updating of how the morons are doing.

Doesn't even make sense :P

Oh god I wish I remembered what I did.

I can no longer remember any of my bans.
All I know is that I'm not really banned from that many servers.