Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 80083 times)

Edit: Would be sick if we could build underwater and not have the water go through the bricks.  But that probably wont happen anytime soon lol
This could be done, however the amount of work to do this, and the number of water zones that are created/destroyed to get this to work properly would probably end up with more than a few errors. If anything it'd be perfect to do an idea on this on a specific server-scale/build instead of when people are building. Like if you had a Bioshock TDM then you could omit the water from being inside but drown whoever dares to open an airlock.

Actually you had a little fit over me not wanting to ally every person on the server and you tried to clear the base and quit the IIDC. When you offer build a base for a team, you don't clear it when they do something you don't like. Not my problem, and I never tried to claim I made it, I still gave you credit for making it. So no, I didn't hijack it, you did...or tried.
I didn't want to ally everyone.  Let's not exaggerate.

If I wanted to clear the base, I would have done so.  If I wanted to ally everyone, I would have left IIDC and done so on the spot.  As I had asked innumerable times, I just wanted more team members on IIDC.

-snip-

This isn't the drama board, we don't need this you two.

I didn't want to ally everyone.  Let's not exaggerate.

If I wanted to clear the base, I would have done so.  If I wanted to ally everyone, I would have left IIDC and done so on the spot.  As I had asked innumerable times, I just wanted more team members on IIDC.
And I told you that the IIDC was a small team and I would not add anyone else.

- snip -
For whatever reason that thing is really loving creepy lol

Edit: Goddamn the 6 people on the server :P
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:02:33 PM by DaBlocko »

Is this going to be up tonight or what?

Is this going to be up tonight or what?

Spawn room needs to be finished, as well as ironing out some bugs/finishing up an island or two.

Spawn room needs to be finished, as well as ironing out some bugs/finishing up an island or two.
Sooooooo... Yes? :D

figure out the solution to 0 decided by 0 and that's the date we open.

will there be many types of submarines?

will there be many types of submarines?
Probably two, one being the Seawolf and the other probably being something like the Ohio; which will be focused toward land warfare.

We all know what time it is now!

figure out the solution to 0 decided by 0 and that's the date we open.
So either infinity or undefined. Darn

Edit: Also those that subs looks hawt.