Author Topic: Pandemic Breaks Out  (Read 26977 times)

Ironic stuff if Muslims get it.

Why? It's not from pigs only, people can infect people muslims too.

But their so cute with their little bombs.

But their so cute with their little bombs.

Get out.

Why? It's not from pigs only, people can infect people muslims too.

If you didn't know, Muslims do not eat pork nor dog meat. They consider it "dirty"

stuffforgeter hell
armmaggeddon is forgetin next !!!11 were alll gonna have christmas at ground zero next (srsly)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 03:48:31 AM by koolex_98 »

I'm safe.
I was here in Floridia, Untill it came here...
But hey, at least I don't have it, Right?

If you didn't know, Muslims do not eat pork nor dog meat. They consider it "dirty"

I knew that, but you don't get the flu from pigs only. An infected person can go to muslim country and infect them.

Listen to this one part of an Email my Mom got:
"The fact that it is a mega virus (human, swine and bird flu)" is a big concern.
In addition, it is transmitted very efficiently for person to person.  The good news is
that it does not seem to be responding to some types of flu/anti-viral medications
"

^^^^^^^^^^^
Epic fail much?

I heard on the radio only two people actually died in USA... And it's going away they say.

Except it kills you. ;_;
I laughed at this, the normal flu kills you, but you got a vaccine for it. You never got a vaccine for swine flu because they didn't know it existed, these are the only differences.

1. No vaccine because its new
2. It comes from swine.

The human race needs to restart, the forgets who only care about money and not looking into our technological expences are screwing us over.

You are one stupid, ungrateful motherforgeter. You think people just win the "get rich" lottery and hoard all the money to themselves? The forgeters with lots of money worked hard for that stuff, and you're going to blame them for not saving your lazy ass?