Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34966 times)

Hunt Down Your Weapons Because You Lose Them Every Map

Hunt Down Your Weapons Because You Lose Them Every Map
hunt down the DMCA

Hunt down the leaked YouTube footage

I did a thing

Here's the 5 and a half hour stream Tyler McVicker did of this game
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/232220391

Due to the instability of this game, there's a lot of noclipping, using fullbright to see in dark maps, and skipping to the next map when the current one refuses to work
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:43:32 AM by Masterlegodude »

my utter disgust for this game is almost beyond words
stolen weapons and animations, entire stolen maps, awful gameplay, actual copies of official valve maps (illegal to sell without valve's written permission btw) and the worst bugs and breaks i have ever seen. the loving filesize is different from person to person and the cutscenes didnt even download in the initial publishing of the game.
besides technical issues, the storytelling feels like a bad fanfiction, the voice acting is terrible (with features of not only keemstar but loving IHE for some reason) the sound design in all but the most basic things is non existsnt, and most of the events that take place make no sense and everything is strewn about in a chaotic mess. you dont even loving hunt down the freeman

and the cherry on top is the team is going to be in legal stuff not only because of stolen intellectual property but also that they may get sued by valve for accidentally releasing the debug tools for source, allowing reverse engineering of source 2013.

i think its reasonable to say this may be the worst game ever released

Black Mesa is a Source Engine game that is made up almost entirely of high quality custom assets and has detailed levels and a bunch of special effects and whatnot, but it's only 15 GBs

This though, this, unpolished, broken, and unfinished excuse for a game, is 60 GBs! There's no cutscenes, practically all of the dialogue is broken, so you have no idea who anyone is or what's going on

This game supposedly takes place during the 7 Hour War, but it takes place over the course of several days and goes through locations with enemies, weapons, and vehicles that shouldn't have existed at this point in Half Life's story

For a game that's about hunting Gordon Freeman, there is a severe lack of Gordon Freeman hunting during gameplay

This game has clashing art styles, inconsistent models and textures, awful voice acting (sorry Keemstar and IHE, it's not your fault), terrible sounds and gameplay mechanics that all just make this already bad game even worse, ignoring the fact that it's unfinished, because even if this was a finished game, it'd still be the most mediocre, nonsensical, non-linear, piece of garbage excuse for a video game

This thing's very existence is an insult to everything that is video games, game design, and Source Engine mods

my utter disgust for this game is almost beyond words
stolen weapons and animations, entire stolen maps, awful gameplay, actual copies of official valve maps (illegal to sell without valve's written permission btw) and the worst bugs and breaks i have ever seen. the loving filesize is different from person to person and the cutscenes didnt even download in the initial publishing of the game.
besides technical issues, the storytelling feels like a bad fanfiction, the voice acting is terrible (with features of not only keemstar but loving IHE for some reason) the sound design in all but the most basic things is non existsnt, and most of the events that take place make no sense and everything is strewn about in a chaotic mess. you dont even loving hunt down the freeman

and the cherry on top is the team is going to be in legal stuff not only because of stolen intellectual property but also that they may get sued by valve for accidentally releasing the debug tools for source, allowing reverse engineering of source 2013.

i think its reasonable to say this may be the worst game ever released
Also this

This is just the worst thing to ever exist, and that's saying something, there have been so many God awful games on Steam, but this one was able to cause a TON of damage the moment it was released, not just to Valve, but to anyone who plays this broken mess

By playing this game, YOU will end up a broken mess for trying to play through this game and trying to piece together what's going on

This is a game that should never have been released, it should have been canceled before the devs got too deep into things, they spent way more time, effort, and money than they'll ever be able to make back

By the way, i swear, during the part of the game where you and your allies storm Black Mesa East, the song that plays sounds like an instrumental version of 'Wake Me Up Inside'
https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousTiredBarracudaCoolStoryBob

Specifically 20 seconds in, but even more so at 0:38 where the guitar goes up in pitch and then the song continues, now compare the music at 0:38 to 2:16 of Wake Me Up Inside

yeah, holy stuff, this game is absolutely horrible. in my discord i was actually listing off every little issue i saw with the game using puns of the game's name, and there were a LOT of things that went wrong. absolutely fantastic. not only did you release a completely broken, unpolished, horribly made game, you also managed to probably piss off valve by allowing their engine to be reverse engineered.

holy loving jesus motherf- AGH IDK WHAT IM SAYING

THERES NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW BAD THIS loving GAME IS

this quite litteraly might be the worst game to ever be released

yeah the gameplay or story is pretty stuff, but its not the worst ive ever seen, the thing that makes it so bad is that is that they were too lazy to remove all of the dev kits and debugging tools, the source engines source code will be eventually reverse enginered.

what this means for valve, idk, but its definetly not good

this game should be taken down from steam, it's stolen a forgetton of assets this shouldn't be allowed

7 Hour War
in that case, why bother hunting gordon? he was still in stasis

in that case, why bother hunting gordon? he was still in stasis
Maybe that's the thing about the story, this guy Mitchel is on a manhunt for the guy responsible for the resonance cascade, killing his squad, and critically wounding him, but he doesn't know that Freeman is in stasis at this point, so he goes on this long arduous journey for nothing and then... that's it

"Freeman's nowhere to be seen, lol nevermind then"

That's a pretty good story, but i give it a 7.5/10, too much headcrabs

🤔
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:17:26 AM by Masterlegodude »

So does he hunt the Freeman even?