Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1651037 times)

Stop ranting about maps.
Isn't there enough complaints about the maps? People just need to move on and don't worry about this.

As long as we have good servers, that is what we should care. (Other than the game working)

Isn't there enough complaints about the maps? People just need to move on and don't worry about this.

As long as we have good servers, that is what we should care. (Other than the game working)
the maps too small and its impossible to snipe because of how small it is
i mean the brick maps
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:29:07 PM by unkeldolan »

Name:Maxx
BL_ID:30412
Previous Experience Administrating: DrenDran's popular speedkart, TeeJay's server, Torin0101's server, Sentry's server, my own server.
Who recommends you?: DrenDran, Torin0101, EpicBat3, Auzman466,MrDuck(one of my friends), AcerBlock, Nonnel, Navaro.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am good at administration, due to the interesting fact that I am on throughout the night on weekends, and when school ends on May 30th, I will be going through into administration on the server full time, I keep players in line, and whenever some troll comes in, I'll simply smack em with a ban.
I want to become a administrator since I have played it the past 2 years.
tl;dr, I am good at administration and are on throughout the night, I keep players in line.
Your Timezone/Region: I live in the CDT area in Illinois.
Pageloss.

Damn, I was hoping it was released.
Will some of the weapons get released at some point?
The only weapon I want is Samus's Basic Charge beam, the one on RTB is broken, it randomly decides to deal no damage.

the maps too small and its impossible to snipe because of how small it is
i mean the brick maps

Deal with it, map lover

Pageloss.
Don't bother. When we review (Probably not for a while still) I go through the topic to find applications. Reposting them only serves to confuse me when I'm doing this.

Don't bother. When we review (Probably not for a while still) I go through the topic to find applications. Reposting them only serves to confuse me when I'm doing this.
My bad.

Bump for boss battles.

Sorry to say but the donator edd BL_ID 38988 has broken a few rules on your server

Rules broken:

Rule 3: he was constantly having bragging rights that he donated and was better then everyone else on the server

Rule 9: Whenever he became boss, and someone spent points on shop for an item, he would instantly die.

Rule 2 passive: he thought he could never be banned since he was a donator and could do what ever he wants

Rule 4: This is also applying to rule 3 broken but also would constantly saying that he wants to do this and that

Rule 10: applying to the rest of the rules broken and the people on the server at the time he was not making your server a very fun one to come on.

I am sorry that i have to do this but, edd has gone too far with what he is doing and until this can be resolved i am not coming back to the server...

I'll look at the chat logs. Being a donor does not make you above any of the rules.

EDIT:

You're both at fault. You're both banned.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:07:21 PM by Pecon »

ok thank you

Edit: ok I think I realized what I also did wrong
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:28:45 PM by Bass »