Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1637360 times)

Thank you!

This day shall be remembered.
Good that I wasn't in that horror, yes
Yoda language

We don't use them, there's a giant warning saying "Don't use it unless there are no non-admin players in the server".
So your practically saying your using the server as your own play toy by using pre-built objects?

Either way this stuff shouldn't be here, people app for admin to help administrate the server not to go online get bored and leave the mini game and experiment by building stuff and use things that you aren't even supposed to be using.

Experiments like that should be done at your own server, not here.

Once again...
When people app for admin they do it to help administrate the server, not to mess around with stuff their not supposed to do and make their own bosses, that privilege got revoked after players asked why they couldn't have their own bosses or mini-bosses.

On a side note, I think we should be more strict with admin apps, on the last batch some apps got accepted because the majority thought the person was a "coolbro" when the person barely fit the requirements.

Overall people should quit being biased on giving a good word only because the person who apps is a friend.

Well I agree on that

I don't care as long as they keep to their word and only use them when no regular players are around.

I don't care as long as they keep to their word and only use them when no regular players are around.
I always catch Marioguy0 using his medic dragon class with players in it

Thats a glitch.

He better not be loving around again, it would be the third or fourth time he has been messing around like that.

Thats a glitch.
The way those events where made make it impossible for him to just spawn with the class every time, he used the same vce events that normal class buttons use, meaning he had to F8 into the room and push the button in order to use the miniboss.

I checked the events and in no way it can glitch like that.

And if you changed your name to Rotor, that means that you built that room with Marioguy.
I really hope your not defending him because of the fear you might get sucked into this mess.

If he says its ok then I guess I am ok with it too, but then again what about players that ask about the room?When the players die they can use the freecam to get outside the arena and see what has been built, then if they find out that the room is for admin use only, people will say that we are being unfair for making admin exclusive bosses.

And if you changed your name to Rotor
*Rotary
What room?
Is it the one that looks like a cliff side?
If it is. yes I built that.

people will say that we are being unfair for making admin exclusive bosses.
I don't use it but Mario said that it's only used when no non-admins are online.
If he does use it when players are around tell me.

He better not be ******* around again, it would be the third or fourth time he has been messing around like that.
The way those events where made make it impossible for him to just spawn with the class every time, he used the same vce events that normal class buttons use, meaning he had to F8 into the room and push the button in order to use the miniboss.

He said that it's a glitch with the data blocks.

He also said that Jetz allowed it.
I'll PM him.

and I doubt he is using the admin orb.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:26:31 PM by Fastlex »

it kind of seems like you really hate Marioguy or something

Sometimes the enter arena button glitches, and gives you the items for your class without entering the arena. I really don't know how you can use the glitch or if there is a way to trigger it somewhat consistently, though.
(I'm assuming the glitch is like you can use a miniboss with weapons from a regular class or something)
Also, it was never said he used it every time...

it kind of seems like you really hate Marioguy or something

Sometimes the enter arena button glitches, and gives you the items for your class without entering the arena. I really don't know how you can use the glitch or if there is a way to trigger it somewhat consistently, though.
(I'm assuming the glitch is like you can use a miniboss with weapons from a regular class or something)
Also, it was never said he used it every time...
I in no-way hate or dislike Marioguy, its just that I have caught him screwing around in the server a couple of times, I'm sure he is of great help to the server, in fact I recommended him to be an admin on the server, I think I am just really uninformed on changes.

I am a pretty busy person right now anyways, sorry if I gave the impression of disliking marioguy.

Name: Breadfish
BL_ID:22705
Previous Experience Administrating: Sirgirs server, BlockoBlocko's server, Technoblock48's server, Jagfist's server, Butter piggy =D's server
Who recommends you?:Sirgir rlcbm Jagfist sometdmhosterwhoiforgotthenam eof and Butter piggy =D
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have had lots of past administration i have monitored the server and how the admins are i know what i'm doing, I am heavily against cheaters, I'm pretty calm and such, I always make sure i know what is going on in the server, I am quite helpful,
Your Timezone/Region: GMT +10
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:32:55 PM by BreadFish »

Why is the server down?

Why is the server down?
It shouldn't be, though it looks like the server might have an authentication issue.